A child's future is worth every sacrifice!

Showster

Great video!

Reminds me of the time my father held several jobs to support the family.

Allows me to appreciate my girl's love letters to me.

https://video-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xfp1/v/t43.1792-2/10942380_783949568319418_1074050982_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MjgxNSwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJsZWdhY3lfaGQifQ%3D%3D&rl=1500&vabr=726&oh=6ecee8fe222a66f5675794137dc3743a&oe=55E3E392

Edited by Seohster
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10

Thanks! great video... reminds us what's really important in life... not cars, not coe, not condo, not Lolex watch.... its our loved ones... Have a great day ahead with your family, Everyday ! [grouphug]

• Praise 11

Salute. I clicked "praise" but somehow clicked on "anonymous".

Will be glad to defer buying things for myself indefinitely if loved ones need the funds. In some ways, cars and a home near workplace (with children's schools near workplace) also helps increase family time tremendously.

What's sad also sometimes is that parents do all the material provision, but omits the emotional connection. I see both material and emotional connection in this video, which is very touching. What matters most to the child is the emotional part, but the basic material part (education and food) is necessary for the child's well-being in the long run as well.

Have a great time with your family as well!

Thanks! great video... reminds us what's really important in life... not cars, not coe, not condo, not Lolex watch.... its our loved ones... Have a great day ahead with your family, Everyday ! [grouphug]

• Praise 1

Love, unconditional Love ....

What we can do is hug our parents and hug our kids ... . appreciate their love and show our love :)

Salute. I clicked "praise" but somehow clicked on "anonymous".

Will be glad to defer buying things for myself indefinitely if loved ones need the funds. In some ways, cars and a home near workplace (with children's schools near workplace) also helps increase family time tremendously.

What's sad also sometimes is that parents do all the material provision, but omits the emotional connection. I see both material and emotional connection in this video, which is very touching. What matters most to the child is the emotional part, but the basic material part (education and food) is necessary for the child's well-being in the long run as well.

Have a great time with your family as well!

Thanks.. : )

Yes, agree fully with you on the heart-ware side.. time spent with family and doing things together is the glue that holds us close to each other.. the emotional side is as impt as the material side.. I just spent an hr playing the "pick up sticks" childhood game together with my wife and daughter and we certainly enjoyed the laughter & closeness that no ipad or laptop or wide screen TV can provide..

Hug our children and spouse more, for they may not want to the next time.. [grouphug]

• Praise 2

My 4 year old son calls me everyday when I'm overseas and I always talk to him and chat, instead of telling him papa is overseas, I'll talk to you when I'm home. I'll ask him how is his day, what I am doing etc.

I am all working for my kids..

• Praise 4

Sorry broken link...

Use this one. Worth a watch if you haven't done so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O15dxrBNuAQ

Had a long day at work 2day, came back super tired, saw this video, made me teared

Parental love is indeed great

Need to earn more money when young so that when older can relax and spend more time with loved ones

This insurance co advert touched the human chord....

• Praise 2

When I was young, I always wondered why our parents did not eat the drumsticks and the chicken wings, leaving the best for me and siblings, even though I know they enjoy these chicken parts.

I understood why when I became one.

Some parents drift apart from their children as they grow up, but this does not diminish the deep love they have for their children.

Had a long day at work 2day, came back super tired, saw this video, made me teared

Parental love is indeed great

Need to earn more money when young so that when older can relax and spend more time with loved ones

This insurance co advert touched the human chord....

• Praise 3

Parents love are e greatest.. They will do anything for their children...

During e hard times, they still ensure children eat well n try to satisfy their needs..

My family is poor when i was young, know they really work hard to support us..

For me, i still bring my parents n family go out together.. I deeply appreciate their love for me..

• Praise 4

Parents love are e greatest.. They will do anything for their children...

During e hard times, they still ensure children eat well n try to satisfy their needs..

My family is poor when i was young, know they really work hard to support us..

For me, i still bring my parents n family go out together.. I deeply appreciate their love for me..

Yeah very true.. like the dad in the video buy all the good makan for his daughter... boh lui also give the best to his small one.. really :TT_TT:

Heng his small one is not spoilt and is very filial.. never ask for ipad, understands her papa hardship, loves him unconditionally.. if you have a kid like this, he/she is worth more than all the treasures in the world combined... Love family, Love always.... [inlove]

• Praise 2

Are your parents still around?

If they are still around, give them a call or visit if you can find time. Buy something they need.

Even if it feels awkward. Even if you have not many topics to talk about with them.

This video makes me miss my parents deeply..:(

' My Dad Is a Liar " video , i meant

• Praise 1

Yah true, I think they produce advertisements with their hearts.

We tend to produce them with our head. Too logical which bypasses the emotions.

i wonder why the thais always produce such good advertisement?

don't see any local ad comes close to them.

Are your parents still around?

If they are still around, give them a call or visit if you can find time. Buy something they need.

Even if it feels awkward. Even if you have not many topics to talk about with them.

They are no longer around. My biggest regret is not spending enough time with them. This regret follows me till today.

They are no longer around. My biggest regret is not spending enough time with them. This regret follows me till today.

树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不待。

My heart feels for you. But do treasure the others in your family.

Human lives can be a blink and then it's over.

↡ Advertisement