When buying new/used,do you take up car loan or pay in full?

Girlgirlzz

Neutral Newbie

Hi!

Wanna check, do all the dealers follow the regulations and offer maximum 50% loan?

Are there dealers or finance companies that can offer 80%-100%?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

I wondered why would someone post this topic here. Never do analysis here our Bros advocate in full cash payment very strongly.

Then i check Ts and its you. Who bidded $1/ $2 for Coe.

If you can afford buy lo. Cannot, can either take b. M. W or choose to marry someone who can afford to buy also works. I assume you are a girl.

For me, I paid full cash for used cars. Loan 60% for new ones.

Hey, yes I am a girl... Thanks for ur reply.. Nope, marrying someone by the basis whether he has BMW is not very nice lahh... Best to earn money and then buy own car and depend on ownself first.. [laugh][laugh] I see, thanks for letting me know, just wanna know if people usually will be able to pay full amount of take up loan, becuz for my case COE now so high, looks like only choice for me is to take up loan for new cars, and only able to pay full amt if it's used cars. But then again, if I were to take up loan, I scared unable to pay up in the future to come, so kinda worried too. [blush][blush]

Dont know how you guys do it.

I usually take 70% loan and drive to the end.

Life is quite tough especially now jobless.

Need to borrow from friends and relatives in the meantime look to sell my possessions.

Anyone keen to buy Mazda2 fullcash $38k only from me?

Thank you for youR help.

I agree, I wonder how people managed to pay full amount one shot even for a 100k car. But alot of people who reply in this thread able to pay in full amt. I mean, like how they managed to do it? :o:o

if you see a lot of brand new SK* conti car on the road that cost $200k+

that's at least $100k downpayment but of course many got car to trade in ;)

I agree, I wonder how people managed to pay full amount one shot even for a 100k car. But alot of people who reply in this thread able to pay in full amt. I mean, like how they managed to do it? :o:o

Ask T2, he is the revered originator & IP owner of fullcash ©.

Wait, what does MCF means?? Is it maintenance, cost, future of the car? I tried googling for the short form but cannot find the meaning to fit inside?? Can anyone explain? Thanks..

MCF = MyCarForum [:p]

Hey, yes I am a girl... Thanks for ur reply.. Nope, marrying someone by the basis whether he has BMW is not very nice lahh... Best to earn money and then buy own car and depend on ownself first.. [laugh][laugh] I see, thanks for letting me know, just wanna know if people usually will be able to pay full amount of take up loan, becuz for my case COE now so high, looks like only choice for me is to take up loan for new cars, and only able to pay full amt if it's used cars. But then again, if I were to take up loan, I scared unable to pay up in the future to come, so kinda worried too. [blush][blush]

I think must work hard and save lor.

Othewise must be they are born with silver spoon.

Or maybe tio bei pio?

I also wonder how they managed.

$100k is a matter of life and death, how can buy car....its amazing...

Do you take car loan or are you able to pay car in full amount one shot? Which is better when buying new car/used car - to put 50% downpayment and then the remaining 50% amount use car loan, OR pay one shot in full? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Thanks. [laugh][laugh]

i am unlike the richie rich here

i min downpayment high interest loan

every month deficit sibei cham

but no choice, as what t2 always say "need to slap face to look fat"

:D

If you are facing difficulty buying a new car, get a used one, now Coe drop, used ones also cheaper

If you are facing difficulty buying a new car, get a used one, now Coe drop, used ones also cheaper

• Praise 6

Eh TS muz be very giggling happily away behind keyboard ... so many wu eng pp entertain "her" .... me included duhzzz ... [;)]

Haha, why is there " " in the word "her"?? I am really a her, not "her" lahh... LOL! :D:D No lah, but then I just curious mahh, how do people managed to pay in full amount (not saying full cash), but full amount, in one shot leh... Really pro..

i am unlike the richie rich here

i min downpayment high interest loan

every month deficit sibei cham

but no choice, as what t2 always say "need to slap face to look fat"

:D

Same here, I am not rich either. Looks like if I were to buy a 100k brand new car, I will have to take up loan.. So no choice lorhh, have to wait COE drop more, then can pay in full amount. Waiting lor..

True... :) But now the used ones also quite expensive.. Waiting for COE to drop further lor.. [:p]

haha ... i tot T2 resign to run for office?

Why must you let the cat out of the bag?!?!?

Haha, rumour has it that he is retired...

Oooo yah boh?

Retire?

Must be toa pow sian lah....

I jobless also dare not retire. Still sending out resume every week.

Ahyone got kangtao? Simple job , simple wage...

Haha, why is there " " in the word "her"?? I am really a her, not "her" lahh... LOL! :D:D No lah, but then I just curious mahh, how do people managed to pay in full amount (not saying full cash), but full amount, in one shot leh... Really pro..

Same here, I am not rich either. Looks like if I were to buy a 100k brand new car, I will have to take up loan.. So no choice lorhh, have to wait COE drop more, then can pay in full amount. Waiting lor..

usually, traditional wisdom say that what ever stuff that you read online, need to take it with a pinch of salt.

for you, I would say you need to infuse salt solution to replace all your blood.

↡ Advertisement