When buying new/used,do you take up car loan or pay in full?

Girlgirlzz

Hi All, Im Vincent, a used car dealer,

im here to answer all doubts on loan, procedure and etc on used car.

Feel free to drop me a sms/whatsapp or call me.

no charges!

Contact me now!!

Brand new MCF account. Just joined today [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I want buy GTR or the.... ah BMW M6, where can I find dealers with at least 80% loan? :secret-laugh:

*coughs* *coughs*

:a-no::XD:

I saw sgcarmart have advertisement 20% downpayment, 80% loan for some models.. not sure BMW n GTR models hv or nt.. [laugh]

Do you take car loan or are you able to pay car in full amount one shot? Which is better when buying new car/used car - to put 50% downpayment and then the remaining 50% amount use car loan, OR pay one shot in full? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Thanks. [laugh][laugh]

Pay full cash. Over here it's not our style to take loans

• Praise 1

This thread should be merged with the jokes one....

Eh.....pay full cash in MCF is sibei serious one ok? Otherwise kena label as peasant. Simi joke joke all?

• Praise 1

Aiyoh.

Under the current system, T2 is right.

(I think he makes right decision most of the time, alright all the time. Rolex time?)

Anyway, those that pay full cash is people, how about those loaners, not people meh?

Loaners, float many people, especially bankers and financiers. Loaners make these 'people' able to live at Jervois Road and drive nice automobiles.

Loaners in their B &B s allow foreign workers, the technicians and sales persons to send money home.

Loaners are there to admire, irritate and crash into nice automobiles.

Loaners help the transport minister to have a job, they give road engineers a job.

Loaners ensure nice automobiles got nice roads to run.

Loaners ensure employment for police, they need an entire department for traffic.

And these loaners make the insurance industry profitable. Right my friend who reads this. Director go take bus, you bad man you.

Seriously, MCF can be in politics, as loaners are into international politics, such as petrol, finances and technology development.

So yeah, loaners make for a better Singapore.

T2 please work as banker for MCF. You doing social service as well you will never be jobless.

So T2 can I interest you in a yacht.

Full Cash? 😙

post-132626-0-22326700-1442286214.jpg

Edited by Datsun366

Eh.....pay full cash in MCF is sibei serious one ok? Otherwise kena label as peasant. Simi joke joke all?

i think he meant those taking high loan

I saw sgcarmart have advertisement 20% downpayment, 80% loan for some models.. not sure BMW n GTR models hv or nt.. [laugh]

havent earn money already thinking of taking loan [dead] .................. the best thing in life is debt free you know ..... [rolleyes] .

Many many donkey years ago ... I was a very very poor man ... (now just poor) , my colleague told me , dont buy a car until you settle your house . Best advice for you [smash]

ya. just thinking abt it. but wondering how it works. hope some bros can advise.

it is usually 7yr or 10 yr payment .......... dont bother to think abt it .

• Praise 3

i think he meant those taking high loan

havent earn money already thinking of taking loan [dead] .................. the best thing in life is debt free you know ..... [rolleyes] .

Many many donkey years ago ... I was a very very poor man ... (now just poor) , my colleague told me , dont buy a car until you settle your house . Best advice for you [smash]

Hmm, but then if I were to buy hse first, i think it will take many many years, becuz the price of house is like so much more than a price of a standard car... But good advice .. Hmmm, u settle ur house and car already? [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hmm, but then if I were to buy hse first, i think it will take many many years, becuz the price of house is like so much more than a price of a standard car... But good advice .. Hmmm, u settle ur house and car already? [laugh]

well in SG ,... with our elite g0v , many will face housing issue.. esp the next gen those in the early 20s. Bec housing is so ex now , you need to save for housing instead of car. Unless you marry a rich man , then no need to worry. But if no such luck , then better to save up lor .

no car , still got sbs , mrt , taxi ma ... or maybe you have many bf that drives haahaah , all give you free ride. want car for what

• Praise 2

well in SG ,... with our elite g0v , many will face housing issue.. esp the next gen those in the early 20s. Bec housing is so ex now , you need to save for housing instead of car. Unless you marry a rich man , then no need to worry. But if no such luck , then better to save up lor .

no car , still got sbs , mrt , taxi ma ... or maybe you have many bf that drives haahaah , all give you free ride. want car for what

Wow, very true and mature thinking.. my friends around me saving up for both house and car.. All along I feel that I am unable to save that much for a house, I rather choose to buy a car.. But after hearing what you said, quite true lehh, we still got world class public transport system, and very convenient.. Nowadays buying cars already very difficult le, I think owning a car, maintaining it (petrol, road tax, parking fees etc), will be quite taxing for me.. [blush]

As for finding a rich husband, that's still a long way to go, and I think I don't have such luck in life, so don't even think about that. Rather than depending on guys to foot the bills and ferry me all around, I would rather depend on myself first, cuz like use guys money not very nice also right.. [:p]

Thanks for ur opinions though, looks like I will have to wait for COE to drop to the level which I can afford before I buy the car.. [bounce2] Now just hold back first and wait for COE to drop lor... :blink:

Wow, very true and mature thinking.. my friends around me saving up for both house and car.. All along I feel that I am unable to save that much for a house, I rather choose to buy a car.. But after hearing what you said, quite true lehh, we still got world class public transport system, and very convenient.. Nowadays buying cars already very difficult le, I think owning a car, maintaining it (petrol, road tax, parking fees etc), will be quite taxing for me.. [blush]

As for finding a rich husband, that's still a long way to go, and I think I don't have such luck in life, so don't even think about that. Rather than depending on guys to foot the bills and ferry me all around, I would rather depend on myself first, cuz like use guys money not very nice also right.. [:p]

Thanks for ur opinions though, looks like I will have to wait for COE to drop to the level which I can afford before I buy the car.. [bounce2] Now just hold back first and wait for COE to drop lor... :blink:

For housing , I assume HDB , you need to set aside at least 5% cash of house value for transaction.

And maybe another 20K for reno + furniture. I guess you need to set a side min 40k ba.

So if you and your partner share share ... each save up 20k -30k.

After that , then you think of car ba. who knows every year you get promotion ... very soon become Director liao ........

COE very hard to drop to 10K unless the World recession or world war or Sai happened. But if that happen , you wont want to buy car liao lor. Our Elite leaders will ensure they will tax you gao gao . They loved GDP figures you know kekeke

• Praise 4

ahgirl, i think you just need to make more $$ la.. dont dream of coe for the time being..

buy a roof first .. car can drive but cannot live in also you know??...

ahgirl, i think you just need to make more $$ la.. dont dream of coe for the time being..

buy a roof first .. car can drive but cannot live in also you know??...

can live in car ......... just not comfortable hahahha

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Depends on your priorities. A house does not cost that much if you are able to cover the instalments using CPF. Then you will only need about 20-30k in cash to cover the cash downpayment and renovation+furniture. If you have to choose between car and house, house first is better. If you don't have to choose then get them as the time comes along. Eg must get married first then can buy HDB right? [laugh]

no need. 35 years old can liao

got friend purposely dont marry so that can buy 2 x hdb ... 1 under each name ... huat ah!

Eg must get married first then can buy HDB right? [laugh]

• Praise 1

no need. 35 years old can liao

got friend purposely dont marry so that can buy 2 x hdb ... 1 under each name ... huat ah!

Buy 2 room flat. Huat simi

↡ Advertisement