Car Mystery Shopper?

Adrianli

Was forwarded this image of requirements for being a mystery shopper for cars. Didnt know such a job exist!!! Me not trying to promote anything, just sharing a different kind of job.

post-2654-0-97168000-1441592164_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Was forwarded this image of requirements for being a mystery shopper for cars. Didnt know such a job exist!!! Me not trying to promote anything, just sharing a different kind of job.

attachicon.gifCar Mystery Shopper.jpg

Interesting !

But wonder why one of the requirement is that only for owner of 7 years old or older cars ?

• Praise 4

Not bad... got $300. Maybe they hope after becoming a mystery car shopper, you will really become a car shopper [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 4

I heard of this before in other countries. It's actually to help bosses get feedback on the dealership they are holding, the areas that are lacking and how their employees actually perform. So that find solutions to help improve their business.

attachicon.gifCar Mystery Shopper.jpg

Worth a try... though I can't fulfil the requirements ...

Any fine prints? Must look for the T&C properly...

Edited by Ktglfc
  • Praise 1

Worth a try... though I can't fulfil the requirements ...

Any fine prints? Must look for the T&C properly...

I dont know. I never went in to look. Me also dont meet the requirements.

no wonder car showroom have "people"

not real buyers!!

2 purposes

1)create a false image car showroom is "crowded"

2) those took part in this..might kana conned persuaded to buy a car lolx

win win...for the car company

Good for those who think certain dealers have snobbish attitudes.

Wear your most lok kok attire to go to the showroom to act as a car shopper and be as guai lan as possible. LoL....

but wonder why current car must be bought first hand and why car must be 7 years or older........ somemore only asia cars required

trick to buy new car lor [laugh]

Sounds like alot of work & time for $280.

But then, there are many serial car showroom visitors who do that for free on weekends......

• Praise 1

audio record entire process? mmmmm... will that be considered as invasion of privacy?

the job offer sounds more like promotion of specific cars while spying on their own salesman to see if they are doing their job..

Supercharged

Its nothing new. There is such a job in the market, but mostly it done by people doing it part-time and it has flexi timing.

The purpose is this job is actually to check on the company's staff. Those hired has a list of questions to ask, what to do, and even what to buy. Some requirement even need you to "make some trouble" to the staff, just to test how they will react....