• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:22 PM

Trusty
  • Premium member
    Trusty
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any shop can diagnose the sensors problem?

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:50 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I'm in the same boat as you. But what to do, she's my wife's mother, just have to put up with it.

Joking don't mind. I don't know of any shop.

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:34 PM

ElisaGrace
  • ElisaGrace
    Banned

You are residing in which country and you are driving which car? I am residing at New York  and last month I faced the similar problem with my Toyota Camry. Firstly, I thoroughly checked all the electrical points connected to  sensors, but was not successful to catch the defect. I visited auto electrician  but he was also not successful in his efforts. After online search I came  across  https://www.yourmech...com/cars/toyota   and  visited  them. Their auto  mechanic thoroughly checked the problem and rectified it within one hour

Posted 29 November 2017 - 12:00 AM

AntiBap
  • AntiBap
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

You can try to ask the workshop nearby, they will help you to find out.

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:22 PM

golden_eagle
  • golden_eagle
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

What are the best parking sensors one can buy and retrofit into a car? 

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:27 PM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

What are the best parking sensors one can buy and retrofit into a car?

A non~blind and non~deaf passenger. 100% fail safe. Get him/her out of the car and be your guide.

Seriously, any reputable company brand will do but more importantly is the installer, poorly install will give you nightmare and more money spent.

Edited by Ash2017, 03 December 2017 - 02:28 PM.

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:28 PM

golden_eagle
  • golden_eagle
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

A non~blind and non~deaf passenger. 100% fail safe. Get him/her out of the car and be your guide.

Seriously, any reputable company brand will do but more importantly is the installer, poorly install will give you nightmare and more money spent.

Thank you and glad to know that. 

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:39 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

someone kiss my behind once, so claim insurance and replaced factory rear sensors with cheap ass ones that sound like crap!

so make sure the sound is acceptable.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

SgGarage Edwin

SgGarage Edwin  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by dsman  |  4th Gear

Did 4 legroom lights with SgGarage at their old site. After a year, one of the lights wasn't working. Went back to repair it. I was prepared to pay for the repair, but the shop said it's free. Repair took a good 20 minutes.

Charged me $5 to change the front emblem of my car. The technician did it for 15 minutes under the hot noon sun. Needless to say, I paid... » Read More

MBM Wheelpower

MBM Wheelpower  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Limb70  |  Neutral Newbie

This is my first time at MBM Wheelpower. And I must say that first impression lasts. Immediately, I felt comfortable in their brand new customer lounge where I can wait in comfort and style. A lady offered me some beverage and I got down to doing some work. There is free wifi and a powerpoint at every table for my laptop. How fantastic is that! I would highly recommend... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Accessories Retail

Quick Reply

Tags: sensors, park aid, reverse sensor and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users