• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3638 replies to this topic | 2,949 praises

Posted 10 September 2015 - 11:00 PM

Hshs
  • Premium member
    Hshs
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is all new model. So I create a new thread for everyone to comment and discuss.
If COE drop below $20k(although very unlikely). Will this become
best selling model again?

Attached Thumbnails

• 2016-Hyundai-Elantra-_-Avante-3-627x393.jpg
  • 2016-Hyundai-Elantra-_-Avante-4-627x421.jpg
  • 2016-Hyundai-Elantra-_-Avante-2-627x447.jpg

Edited by Hshs, 10 September 2015 - 11:08 PM.

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:59 AM

Lydiachristopher
  • Premium member
    Lydiachristopher
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I found that my mitsubishi canter dashboard also feel nicer than this. . . . . .
My ex elantra interior was much much much much nicer.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:28 AM

Rajoana
  • Premium member
    Rajoana
    Clutched
    Author Image

I found that my mitsubishi canter dashboard also feel nicer than this. . . . . .

give us a break....canter dashboard probably designed to tahan vibrations instead.

i feel this the latest tucson and santa fe are having a similar theme for the interior.

however all their steering wheels and their dash board layout resembling more to Kia one in the recent days.

personally i prefer my current avante HD.

hope by time my coe is up they bring in a MT.

Hopefully the HP is still under 130 so it remains as a CAT A COE.

Edited by Rajoana, 11 September 2015 - 01:29 AM.

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:48 AM

azaouogh
  • Premium member
    azaouogh
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

*duplicate post*

Edited by azaouogh, 11 September 2015 - 09:55 AM.

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:53 AM

azaouogh
  • Premium member
    azaouogh
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hais... Another "taxi" on the road...
I think the current elantras look so so much better than the mini "I40".
Interior dashboard reminds me of my previous Toyota corolla in the 90s.

Attached Thumbnails

• 16118565_large.jpg
  • Screenshot_2015-09-11-09-47-36.png

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:18 AM

Judas
  • Judas
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I agree. I will not buy this car. Current model is more creative.

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:26 AM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I like it, especially front grille, if power and price are reasonable, I will consider,

ideal power 1.4T, 130bhp/200Nm, 6 Airbags with Traction control,  ideal price S$40,000(Exclusive COE)

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:50 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If the price is cheap, then can consider. Lol.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:22 PM

FinalNitro
  • Premium member
    FinalNitro
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Looks not bad. But everything is pointing towards a "mini-sonata", the rear as well as interior. Does't have a unique look or feel that makes you go, "Wow its a new Elantra".

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:16 PM

drwatson
  • Premium member
    drwatson
    Clutched
    Author Image

there is this comfort taxis i saw on the road, has the exact same grille as this new avante, anyone know whats the model of that taxis?

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:30 PM

Heartbreakid
  • Heartbreakid
    5th Gear
    Author Image

there is this comfort taxis i saw on the road, has the exact same grille as this new avante, anyone know whats the model of that taxis?

That's a i40 model.

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:30 PM

Judas
  • Judas
    1st Gear
    Author Image

It looks like K3 from the back.

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:16 PM

FinalNitro
  • Premium member
    FinalNitro
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I think the rear of the new Elantra looks like a mix of the 2015 Hyundai Sonata and Honda City. 

2015 Hyundai Sonata

2015-hyundai-sonata-rear-three-quarters-korean-spec.jpg

2015 Honda City

City360-hero-carousel-7.png

2016 Hyundai Elanta

post-20269-0-77156900-1441896870.jpg

Hahahah what do you think.

Baal praised this

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:47 AM

Khyeow
  • Premium member
    Khyeow
    1st Gear
    Author Image

In Korean.

https://www.youtube....h?v=79dx99FPOH8

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:10 AM

Hosaybo
  • Premium member
    Hosaybo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I think the rear of the new Elantra looks like a mix of the 2015 Hyundai Sonata and Honda City. 

2015 Hyundai Sonata
attachicon.gif2015-hyundai-sonata-rear-three-quarters-korean-spec.jpg

2015 Honda City
attachicon.gifCity360-hero-carousel-7.png

2016 Hyundai Elanta
attachicon.gifpost-20269-0-77156900-1441896870.jpg

Hahahah what do you think.

Think had Honda looks ungly and distorted in comparison. The other 2 more sleek.

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:12 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I still find the exterior is the result of Jaguar, (headlights) Citroen DS5 (bumper sides and foglamps) and Audi (hexagon grille) having a threesome.

As for the interior it's following the Sonata VIII... to me it's a step forward in the classy direction but a step backwards from Hyundai personality.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:38 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

totally new model and not a face lift?

how come so fast change...

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:50 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe the parts underneath are all the same... [:p]

But then again, it's the Koreans, anything is possible with them [shocked]

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:39 PM

Rajoana
  • Premium member
    Rajoana
    Clutched
    Author Image

I think its a completely different model. Engine specs and certain features are different/new.

Now a days the models are coming up faster. The current elantra has been ard for abt 4 yrs now.

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:45 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Korean cars model design change quite fast as compared with jap. Average about 4 years in the market. Current elantra launched in 2011, think facelift around 2014.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: hyundai, hyundai2016, 2017, 2018 and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)