2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Yea the shipment is in on est. 14/15. So doubt will be delayed. Maybe ask ur SE any tentative date?

Same here too, red "S" ððð

My SE only can say within this month. He don't want to overpromise and fail to deliver. At least I like that he don't try to smoke me just to make me feel good.

How to join the Elantra group? Notice it's like a closed forum.

Yup. Accepted this colour as I like very dark blue and an easy to maintain colour too. Anyway very looking forward to my Elantra! Hope all the protest at Korea now won't affect anything or whatsoever.

Yours the Elite version?

I understand both the Standard and 'S' versions come with rubberised-plastic

Edited by merc280v6
  • Praise 1

Yours the Elite version?

I understand both the Standard and 'S' versions come with rubberised-plastic ð steering wheels nia ðð¼

KMC provides leather-clad steering wheel even for the Accent HB, when 6-bid guaranteed sale is signed, FOC ðð¼

Not sure about the Accent sedan though ...

Yup. Mine is Elite.

I thought they also give leather for 'S version. Didn't really notice the difference.

But the price for Elantra really skyrocket now! Notice KIA K3 didn't even change much... or should I say didn't really see much comparable sedan change their price so much.

My SE only can say within this month. He don't want to overpromise and fail to deliver. At least I like that he don't try to smoke me just to make me feel good.

How to join the Elantra group? Notice it's like a closed forum.

Ah ok... well I guess cross finger and hope what my SE says comes to pass..haha. Yes it's closed bro, join the fb group ba

No one will pay that kind of listed retail price to get elantra. Usually discount of 3k to 5k should still able to get the car.

Elite is selling more than 110k at last expo sale as list price and ended up paying 103k can get it.

Given a choice. I will choose red too although the red is not that kind of red I like. The red I like is the Honda red on jazz, civic etc..

The new civic red is very bright! Different type of shade as compared with elantra red.

No one will pay that kind of listed retail price to get elantra. Usually discount of 3k to 5k should still able to get the car.

Elite is selling more than 110k at last expo sale as list price and ended up paying 103k can get it.

The listed price for elantra elite is at 110k, so much higher than k3 SX version at 103k! Kmc increased their elantra price very scary, as if like their car is altis or civic, lol.

Anyway, if you want high chance to get your car, better dont ask more than 5k discount from the listed price. Cause usually they cant secure coe for your de if your discount price is 6-10k.

Yours the Elite version?

I understand both the Standard and 'S' versions come with rubberised-plastic ð steering wheels nia ðð¼

KMC provides leather-clad steering wheel even for the Accent HB, when 6-bid guaranteed sale is signed, FOC ðð¼

Not sure about the Accent sedan though ...

So elite is already "leathered" steering wheel? Was thinking to order 1 from taobao. Saw some quite beng 1. Lol

The listed price for elantra elite is at 110k, so much higher than k3 SX version at 103k! Kmc increased their elantra price very scary, as if like their car is altis or civic, lol.

Anyway, if you want high chance to get your car, better dont ask more than 5k discount from the listed price. Cause usually they cant secure coe for your de if your discount price is 6-10k.

Where did you get your numbers from? The SE will know how much to give you so that you have a chance to get the COE. They're not crystal balls also... they can't give you definitive numbers to get the COE especially in this economic climate.

i nw considering elite ard 103k....

i guess this is the standard price now??

can know how's the performance and fc??

thks

been driving the elite for the past 6 months plus now since its launch...

have to say that i have no regrets so far...

by far one of the best value for money b&b cars around at the moment...

space wise...equipment wise...driving performance is good enough (keeping in mind its a b&b car)...no lack of power

fc is normal as you would expect from korean make...not fantastic but reasonable...on avg getting 13-14 l/100km

Just to check, which petrol brand do you often use for your car? Are all the four brands the same? I notice that Caltex has Techron in its fuel but not sure whether it indeed helps.

Any bros collected their car recently and took loan from HL? I remember there is a bro that mentioned the first instalment was free, anyone else got that promo as well?

↡ Advertisement