2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

What year elantra is currently avail in Singapore?

The latest model lor... in the US it's called the 2017 model. But it was launched last year globally.

↡ Advertisement

You still need to depress the brake when on slope...it will only activate when you release you brake thus preventing your car from sliding backwards.

i think the hill assist is like depressing my acceleration alittle to prevent it from roll backwards.. saw the rpm increased alittle.. at about 1k when on hill after brake release.

Hi all, I'm just committed elantra s version,

1)is there anyone out there also take s version?

2)Though cheaper than elite by 7 k, I find the day light running is halogen does it means I need change super often?

3)Also I heard fc horrible,, not sure by how much..my current ride full tank 43 l last me 450km, will it be worst than that?

4)how's their servicing department? Anything I should look out for?

5)during test drive the sound speaker very cartoon type ..any aftermarket speaker compatible?

6) is there a elantra club or other chat group other than here?

7)I went komoco to test drive ioniq but end up buying Elantra simply the drive feel same ,ioniq not as silent though is hybrid, price 13k difference higher than Elantra, so even save on Petrol also not much unless drive mileage like taxi...and parf value get back 2k around..and untested territory for both client n komoco service department..Elantra more spacious too n simple n rugged..hope I made right choice.

2)Though cheaper than elite by 7 k, I find the day light running is halogen does it means I need change super often?

3)Also I heard fc horrible,, not sure by how much..my current ride full tank 43 l last me 450km, will it be worst than that?

5)during test drive the sound speaker very cartoon type ..any aftermarket speaker compatible?

7)I went komoco to test drive ioniq but end up buying Elantra simply the drive feel same ,ioniq not as silent though is hybrid, price 13k difference higher than Elantra, so even save on Petrol also not much unless drive mileage like taxi...and parf value get back 2k around..and untested territory for both client n komoco service department..Elantra more spacious too n simple n rugged..hope I made right choice.

Do you know how much the parf value if elantra if buy at current price? I'm also thinking elantra vs ioniq

1) I took the S, last year Nov

2) I don think that the case of increased freq of replacement

3) after doing for 2 months, getting about 12km/l on average, which is decent by standards

4) only went back once so far did 1K servicing. Could be the timing I chose was bad (afternoon), I waited about 5hrs. But front desk scvs was good.

5) speakers I tot was ok if u tweak the EQ and woofer. Of cos u can go for aftermarket. But in my opinion and if ur a audiophile, it's good for now .

6) yup, u can find em in SG "elantra club Singapore". They are very active and a good source for information exchange pertaining to Elantra.

7) I was at the motor show yst, and was looking at the ioniq. Again in my opinion, elantra looks better in terms of design. So I would go for Elantra any time.

Why never seem any LCR use Elantra on road? But do seem many Kia K3 on road. Is it Kia K3 FC is much better than Elantra? Please share

I don't expect Elantra and K3 FC to differs alot because ultimately they are under the same family tree and their technologies are shared.

Probably C&C gave them a better offer than what Komoco is willing to.

I don't expect Elantra and K3 FC to differs alot because ultimately they are under the same family tree and their technologies are shared.

Probably C&C gave them a better offer than what Komoco is willing to.

Yes although Elantra and K3 shared the same engine but they don't share the same tuner. This is why K3 HP is higher than the Elantra. And maybe FC is better than Elantra too.

Yes although Elantra and K3 shared the same engine but they don't share the same tuner. This is why K3 HP is higher than the Elantra. And maybe FC is better than Elantra too.

totally dont mind the elantra not being a LCR model...just lower the value of the car...dont want to be related to being uber driver first thing friends see me driving my elantra...happie as it currently is

K3 and Elantra are basically the same car underneath, only the aesthetics are different. 

K3 and Elantra are basically the same car underneath, only the aesthetics are different.

That is what most people say but only true to a small extent. K3 have better quality interior than Elantra for sure.

Hi,

1) I'm driving 'S' trim as well since end Nov 16.

2)this have to wait and see as not sure how long the bulb will last...

3) quite subjective.. depends city drive more or highway more.. I did drive from East Coast to West Coast and had 16km/l..

4) service quite OK. Did mine on a week day and 1k Serv done in abt 2 hours.

5) I'm quite satisfied with current HU. If u like to play ICE, after market better..

6) Yes, they will give u a form to join the club.

7) took a sit in Ioniq when waiting for my car during 1k Serv... find the space OK lah.. but still prefer my elantra..

That is what most people say but only true to a small extent. K3 have better quality interior than Elantra for sure.

Let me guess... you own (or intend to get) a K3, that's why!

We'll take your somewhat biased comments (in multiple, not just in one post) with many pinches of salt, if that's the case!

Hi,

1) I'm driving 'S' trim as well since end Nov 16.

2)this have to wait and see as not sure how long the bulb will last...

3) quite subjective.. depends city drive more or highway more.. I did drive from East Coast to West Coast and had 16km/l..

4) service quite OK. Did mine on a week day and 1k Serv done in abt 2 hours.

5) I'm quite satisfied with current HU. If u like to play ICE, after market better..

6) Yes, they will give u a form to join the club.

7) took a sit in Ioniq when waiting for my car during 1k Serv... find the space OK lah.. but still prefer my elantra.. ðð

Agree.. ðð

Hi, the club seems inactive lately..what's their website again? Mainly for sharing which aftermarket website we can go for to purchase parts..perhaps even the led light..as installer i can get.
↡ Advertisement