2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Since blind spot detection is dropped from Elite, any idea where can install outside?

Just wondering...

Edited by Spycraft
↡ Advertisement

I read that there is no need to run-in the new engines now; it has already been done even before the cars leave the factory. 

Anyway, these engines are built to operate within the range before redline. So long if the driver does not drive and stay after the redline frequently, it should be ok. That's my thought. 

I'm waiting for my COE this week too. 

After the run-in of 1,000Km, it is important that you go and change the oil bcos the initial oil is the low viscosity oil type for run-in,

After 1,000 km, change to the usual type of viscosity oil ...

All the best in your COE ... 

Btw, just wondering, which factor that made you swung your decision to buy City over Elantra ? Thanks

• Praise 1

So we are on the same leagueð....

sharing all the same perks haha,that's the

Power of continuity and pressing on..ðð

How many cars you bought from komoco? You already got you new elantra or buying now.
  • Praise 1

How many cars you bought from komoco? You already got you new elantra or buying now.

It's my 4th ride with KMC, it didn't occurred to me until my recent servicing when TA highlighted to me. My ride is exactly 2 years as to date, Elantra MD..

I heard next year a full size MPV coming to our shore, how true though?

To bros who took up their maintenance package, is it possible to bring our own engine oil and get a discount off the package? I am approaching my 10k mark and need to decide soon. Many thanks!

It's a City.

City is a good alternative, deal breaker for me is only 2 airbags. Good luck to you for COE!
  • Praise 1

Congrats ... but when will you be getting your car assuming you are successful in the COE bid  ?

Hi Dreamer,

May I know how much you pay for your City?

You book under Guatantee COE or NG?

What is the colour of your car?

It's my 4th ride with KMC, it didn't occurred to me until my recent servicing when TA highlighted to me. My ride is exactly 2 years as to date, Elantra MD..

I heard next year a full size MPV coming to our shore, how true though?

Hyundai doesn't have a full sized MPV for a while now... only the Kia Carnival is still made... I see it marketed new in Cambodia with all the bells and whistles...
  • Praise 1

Hyundai doesn't have a full sized MPV for a while now... only the Kia Carnival is still made... I see it marketed new in Cambodia with all the bells and whistles...

Last time, Hyundai has the popular Trajet, dono why they didn't follow up with a replacement model ...

All the best to all those bidding for COE. Closing today at 4pm. Start watching at 3.40pm when the "actual" bidding "really starts" ...

Btw, I saw some posting that I like & I clicked the "praise" button but got a reply to say that I have no "power". Wah, what is this power thingy leh ? 

Thanks

To bros who took up their maintenance package, is it possible to bring our own engine oil and get a discount off the package? I am approaching my 10k mark and need to decide soon. Many thanks!

City is a good alternative, deal breaker for me is only 2 airbags. Good luck to you for COE!

Bring own oil deduct $65.

Own sparkplug deduct $20.

Not sure about oil filter. Everything can bring your own. Just call and ask .

• Praise 1

All the best to all those bidding for COE. Closing today at 4pm. Start watching at 3.40pm when the "actual" bidding "really starts" ...

Btw, I saw some posting that I like & I clicked the "praise" button but got a reply to say that I have no "power". Wah, what is this power thingy leh ? 

Thanks

Hi Ryan,

Ya. Hope the COE for Cat A dun shoot up.

We are still "new bird" here. You must at least accumulate 25 points then you have the power to clicked "praise"

Heng ah!!!

Last time, Hyundai has the popular Trajet, dono why they didn't follow up with a replacement model ...

My SE reckon it's between the new Ody and Estima sizes... accordingly to him quite a good sizeable vehicle though no spy shots avail yet. Me can't wait

Hi Ryan,

Ya. Hope the COE for Cat A dun shoot up.

We are still "new bird" here. You must at least accumulate 25 points then you have the power to clicked "praise"

Heng ah!!!

How to accumulate this 25 points ? Thanks

Edited by Ryan_khoo

sorry, double posted...

Edited by Atrecord