2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Neutral Newbie

Try not to post personal data in an open forum bro... not good for your sales... can get spammed

Got it bro. Not very familiar with the rules of engagement here. Will keep in mind for future posts.

Thanks

What the exact different between the "S" model and the elite one ? I am really keen on Elantra after comparing with k3!

Can you share with me a reliable SE inside ?

can try Mr Quek 96708831.

• Praise 1

Does it come with ventilated seats now. This option wasn't available when I went to the showroom a month ago.

I really wish they'll bring it back, and the blind spot detector.

They took away 3 features.. ventilated seats.. blind spot detector.. and 1 more feature which i cant rem Edited by Arianyeo
  • Praise 1

They took away 3 features.. ventilated seats.. blind spot detector.. and 1 more feature which i cant rem

If I am not wrong, lane control.
  • Praise 1

wasted that Hyundai agent did not deem it as good enough for Singapore to import this in. But available in Malaysia

would have cornered the market for the 1.5T civic with the CVT transmission

https://youtu.be/JSyOHqIG--A?t=178

sinkies r too brand conscious... to be honest i have never considered Korean too... but recent years too disappointed with Japanese cars...so give hyundai a try :)

Looking at the undercarriage corrosion of the Lexus ... the Hyundai's undercarriage is really in superb condition - even after 187,0000 miles ... that's nearly 300,000 km !!!!!

Looking at the undercarriage corrosion of the Lexus ... the Hyundai's undercarriage is really in superb condition - even after 187,0000 miles ... that's nearly 300,000 km !!!!! ðð¼

Proton or Perodua cannot compare lah!

ððð

I haven't watched the video but the first thing that comes to mind is if the Lexus was used under the same conditions as the Hyundai... if the Lexus was used in an environment say near the sea and routinely exposed to salt from either the sea air or from salting during winters, then it would explain the extensive corrosion of the Lexus...
↡ Advertisement