2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Came across this on my car. In the manual says when windows lock switch pressed, driver master control can operate all the windows. Only the rear cannot operate. However my car when lock switch pressed, even driver control cannot operate. When asked kmc they say manual is different from sg version of the car. Any bros experience this?

post-197230-0-42372700-1513340027_thumb.jpg

Edited by Griever
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i feel the driver heavier aft the 1st servicing

Strange hor? Wonder what they did... so it’s possible to control the steering weight.. wonder if it’s possible to have a switch for that like the cruise control function

Hi guys. Just gotten my car a couple of weeks back and am now at KM for my 1st servicing.

I am also having similar issues such as

1) wiper squeaking

2) radio reception is not good

3) air con has a very audible fan noise even when at "2"

Btw can I just check with you guys. What is your rpm when you are traveling at 90km/hr? Mine is at 2k rpm. Want to see if this is normal as I thought it should be lower.

Thanks.

1. Mine now ok le, initially ok, but after that got a bit of sound but that time rain not big, then for the last 3 days, heavy rain, then kept using the wiper, now like ok liow... think season already.. lol...

2. My radio ok.. listen to 97.2 fm... which area in Sg you went to that you feel the reception no good?

3. Me only use aircon at 1, so far ok.. probably the radio sounds mask away the aircon..  [:p]

4. My rpm i think about the same as urs..

• Praise 1

Came across this on my car. In the manual says when windows lock switch pressed, driver master control can operate all the windows. Only the rear cannot operate. However my car when lock switch pressed, even driver control cannot operate. When asked kmc they say manual is different from sg version of the car. Any bros experience this?

I think i tried this before, press the lock switch, then all windows cannot operate.. can't recall but remember it is something different from the manual, need to try again to verify...  [laugh]

i feel the driver heavier aft the 1st servicing

O... u guys feel heavier after servicing? 

Mine i feel a bit heavy this few days(not yet done my 1k servicing yet). No sure is it  because my fuel is left with less than half tank(between 1/4 and 1/2), so the rear becomes lighter, so all weight on the front...  [confused]

Hm.... our car steering will be heavy if high speed and light when low speed, right?

Edited by SimpleYOLODriver

O... u guys feel heavier after servicing?

Mine i feel a bit heavy this few days(not yet done my 1k servicing yet). No sure is it because my fuel is left with less than half tank(between 1/4 and 1/2), so the rear becomes lighter, so all weight on the front... [confused]

Hm.... our car steering will be heavy if high speed and light when low speed, right?

Yes, it’s supposed to get heavier at high speed

Like many people said, its a korean car, so dont expect the quality to be top notch. Lol.

Are you the clone of forte13177, something like that who got banned.. Cos you sounded like him. Lol.

This is a myth perpetuated by people like you... it's in no way inferior to the Japanese cars... just that the AD does not spec the Elantra the same as the Jap makes in some areas... hence there is a difference cos people still have wrong ideas about Korean makes and hence expect a lower price...

I am so glad I made the 'downgrade' to accent from vios.. Heeehee.

Are you the clone of forte13177, something like that who got banned.. Cos you sounded like him. Lol.

Your sure forte got banned due to he bashed korean cars?  :o

Thanks bro 13177 and bro ming ern. I’ve contacted my SE previously and was told that my COE car will likely be deregistered but is subject to dealer’s discretion. Seems like Komoco engages dealers to settle such trade-in cars.

The 2nd car dealers will spend $11 to transfer to the boss and deregister & makan the few hundred road tax. 

He was rather rude to everyone for no reason... always spoiling for a fight... so he got banned...

So he was rude thats why tio ban la.

My experience is: power window lock on, driver's power window can be operated, the other 3 windows cannot.

Edited by Jetcool

vios..... i drove before...

the benchmark set so low, i dont know whats a downgrade.. Haha

vios..... i drove before...

the benchmark set so low, i dont know whats a downgrade.. Haha

But vios 1.5m, the low end torque is powerful.

Century sprint at 9.8s. Even 1.6l na cars will lose to it.

So it's 'downgrade' for me lah. But I love the space, and quiet drive of hyundai..

But vios 1.5m, the low end torque is powerful.

Century sprint at 9.8s. Even 1.6l na cars will lose to it.

So it's 'downgrade' for me lah. But I love the space, and quiet drive of hyundai..

The Accent is more spacious meh? Thought same same?

both sama sama... haha small cat... even elantra is small... :( shd ve bought a bigger car

If elantra is small, wait till u see mazda 3.

Nissan sylphy is big.. Almeria also not small.

↡ Advertisement