2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Where to buy door Moulding for the side door in Singapore.

And their contact.

I want to protect my external car doors.

I saw eBay they sell

1)SS door trim and

2)chrome door trim,

which is better SS or chrome?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Just collected my eleantra s. Collection was smooth and kudos to my agent for the usual free gifts ðand his service. Hope itâs a good car. Cos my previous jap had no issue for 10 years...

Just to add , he delivered his promise by delivering before cny. Well done!

Congrat to your new ride!

So far I see the feedback from Kmc is positive!

• Praise 2

Just collected my eleantra s. Collection was smooth and kudos to my agent for the usual free gifts ðand his service. Hope itâs a good car. Cos my previous jap had no issue for 10 years...

May I know what insurance you choose? The in-house insurance AXA?
  • Praise 2

What’s the usual gifts?

I tried asking for car mats but my SE said not possible because of the “Low price”. So in the end still didn’t send and I’m still considering between Elantra or accent.

Edited by Starcker
  • Praise 2

What’s the usual gifts?

I tried asking for car mats but my SE said not possible because of the “Low price”. So in the end still didn’t send and I’m still considering between Elantra or accent.

Usual gift like umbrella, flask, etc . But I was told mat is given by se.. it is out of his pocket. So if u bought it during last 2week @ lowest price... perhaps It is a bit hard for them.

I drove a little today...usually town area... nt sure if I m heAvy footed. I got <9km/l according to Indicator. Oh mine that’s concerning thou.hope it’s nt accurate

Usual gift like umbrella, flask, etc . But I was told mat is given by se.. it is out of his pocket. So if u bought it during last 2week @ lowest price... perhaps It is a bit hard for them.

I drove a little today...usually town area... nt sure if I m heAvy footed. I got <9km/l according to Indicator. Oh mine that’s concerning thou.hope it’s nt accurate

Probably is relatively accurate... start stop traffic is a great fuel consumption killer... so not to worry... get on the highway and cruise at 90 km/h... you'll see dramatic improvement... and also the trip computer is always a tad optimistic... suggest you clock total mileage for one tank (when empty indicator lights up or some mark on the fuel gauge), and then divide the mileage by the fuel pumped in. More accurate. Do it for 5 -10 tanks and you'll know your average fuel consumption...

• Praise 1

I drove a little today...usually town area... nt sure if I m heAvy footed. I got <9km/l according to Indicator. Oh mine thatâs concerning thou.hope itâs nt accurate

your new car is still in its running-in period, fuel economy will usually be higher during this time.. once you go for your first 1,000km servicing and they do the initial engine oil change for you, then the fuel efficiency will improve over time..

Edited by Coolant
  • Praise 1

Anyone gotten their car in 2018 know where is the AMS (Alternator Management System)? I understand KMC installed this to improve fuel consumption and also reduce emissions. Thanks. 

• Praise 1

Anyone gotten their car in 2018 know where is the AMS (Alternator Management System)? I understand KMC installed this to improve fuel consumption and also reduce emissions. Thanks. 

all cars delivered in 2018 comes with this..

• Praise 1

What’s the usual gifts?

Any reasons why you still consideration between elantra and accent?

• Praise 1

Any reasons why you still consideration between elantra and accent?

Mainly Price? Not sure if it’s worth to go for Elantra with the difference. The performance I guess almost 70-80% of Elantra? But there’s not much of 2017 accent on the roads here though. Not sure if this will affect the spare parts cost..

In the end, must get my other half to authorise also. Maybe next week go test drive both with her again.

• Praise 1

Mainly Price? Not sure if it’s worth to go for Elantra with the difference. The performance I guess almost 70-80% of Elantra? But there’s not much of 2017 accent on the roads here though. Not sure if this will affect the spare parts cost..

In the end, must get my other half to authorise also. Maybe next week go test drive both with her again.

Next weekend showroom should not open during the cny period. If the price difference not very big, elantra should be better than accent? You go test drive and compare again and decide lo.

Mainly Price? Not sure if itâs worth to go for Elantra with the difference. The performance I guess almost 70-80% of Elantra? But thereâs not much of 2017 accent on the roads here though. Not sure if this will affect the spare parts cost..

Since you went to see accent,what about cars in similar category?

Mz2?

• Praise 2

Next weekend showroom should not open during the cny period. If the price difference not very big, elantra should be better than accent? You go test drive and compare again and decide lo.

I usually go during weekdays. Not so crowded and can go longer drive.

But any idea What’s the odds of KMC not getting a COE if I go for a non guaranteed 6 bids?

↡ Advertisement