2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Yes lar... finally got the call from my SE... able to collect car next week. Car registered liao. SLX13xx... COE from last bidding, paid balance dp last week, polar white, S trim...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

He apparently has no specific car.

His andecotes here make him seem like he own many cars,but being bull in many cases.(His comments are not helpful,so what if they don't provide good service? Willing buyer willing seller,and that they are not expected to do so.)

He is sometimes too demanding..

I will be expecting my first dislike here,so proceed ahead!

Hahaha hi five. I got my first too.

Who cares!

Yes lar... finally got the call from my SE... able to collect car next week. Car registered liao. SLX13xx... COE from last bidding, paid balance dp last week, polar white, S trim...

Congratz man
  • Praise 1

Happy for you, man.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone here did trade in for elantra?

I collected new car last 2 weeks ago and traded in with Avante 08. But still they haven't transfer owner name for old car. It is still under my name..when i talked to SE, he said he will check it out. But so far no news..is it normal? Or do i need to worry about?

I need it to cancel insurance for old car..

I once tested my SE Audrey Lee. My car needs 1000km servicing. Can you arrange? Oh...i on leave, you can call the service centre yourself. Remember this is a simple task to test only.

Frankly speaking, such SE like Audrey Lee exist in most car ADs. Its rare to find one who is helpful after the sales.

My SE Cheng Cheng is the best. She told me if time for servicing just need to msg her and she will book the slot for me coz if i call in myself maybe no one answer or cannot book any slot. During car collection she also check together with me and we both manage to find out that the rear camera was not connected, she immediately ask the mechanic to rectify it and also ask the mechanic to explain to me hiw the canera works, Lucky me to choice the right SE.
  • Praise 2

I think Please don't post specific names even is positive or negative experiences..

I dont think there should be any issue about mentioning SE names... we are all here to share car related stuff. Goid or Bad encounter should be share so that potential buyers when approach by the SE, they should judge for themself if they wanna choose them as ur SE. We r all adult, we should be able to judge wisely
  • Praise 2

Hi

Any previous Hyundai driver opting for current Elantra generation able to comment on comparison of cabin noise? Thks!

AD has better sound insulation than Avante
  • Praise 2

My SE Cheng Cheng is the best. She told me if time for servicing just need to msg her and she will book the slot for me coz if i call in myself maybe no one answer or cannot book any slot. During car collection she also check together with me and we both manage to find out that the rear camera was not connected, she immediately ask the mechanic to rectify it and also ask the mechanic to explain to me hiw the canera works, Lucky me to choice the right SE.

And there are people here who tell me otherwise . Since your SE name is mentioned here, I guess those who are buying Hyundai will know who to look for
  • Praise 1

Nice! Actions louder than words. 30k servicing update us again.

There's a difference telling u this before u sign the s&p and after signing.

I'm in sales in other industry and let me tell u what's going to happen. When u text her. She will take half a day to reply etc. When she finally replies, she will ask u when u wan. U tell her Ur preference and she will come back to u 4 hours later, saying there's a clash. End u will call urself cos faster and more convenient.

Let me know if my prophecy is true.

Btw I have no ill intent. But just managing expectation here.

I am at an age where I'm asked to give training to junior sales people.

There's something known as sustainable sales tactic .

Ur SE Cheng Cheng approach, while scoring her a deal, is clearly unsustainable. Upon getting positive feedback in this forum, if everyone flocks to her, she's going to get overwhelmed with servicing aka non sales requests, pulling her down together with her service level. End up everyone is worse off and unknowingly she gets a complaint over something that isn't her job.

Edited by Friendstar
  • Praise 3

Nice! Actions louder than words. 30k servicing update us again.

There's a difference telling u this before u sign the s&p and after signing.

I'm in sales in other industry and let me tell u what's going to happen. When u text her. She will take half a day to reply etc. When she finally replies, she will ask u when u wan. U tell her Ur preference and she will come back to u 4 hours later, saying there's a clash. End u will call urself cos faster and more convenient.

Let me know if my prophecy is true.

Btw I have no ill intent. But just managing expectation here.

What you mention is also a possibility.

Neutral Newbie

You should be able to cancel insurance any time...

Tried but they said i need to provide LTA letter of transfer..only then they will proceed to cancel..

Btw if any accident happen to my old car, should i be in trouble as it is still under my name?

This is my first time to do trade in..anyone else having issue like me?

• Praise 1

Tried but they said i need to provide LTA letter of transfer..only then they will proceed to cancel..

Btw if any accident happen to my old car, should i be in trouble as it is still under my name?

This is my first time to do trade in..anyone else having issue like me?

You should have your letter  / receipt of handing over / taking over of the old car by your SE. Just provide your insurance company with that will do.

• Praise 1

Sure or not... You try for 30k servicing and continue to ask her to be the concierge. Lol... By quoting her you are just doing her harm as everyone will expect her to to do the same. Actually she is doing herself harm.. She is in sales and not from the servicing department.

Lol. My SE Audrey Lee, went through inspection with me and upon realising that the rear car plate was not installed centrally, she also called the mechanic out and install the car plate swee swee for me in front of me. I am very OCD hence I can tell lah.

I can only say when I booked my ride and my friend booked his ride. Both of us got our rides at the first booking... Things were done out swee swee lah. Both also Audrey Lee lei.

Edited by Ivan_06
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2