2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Wanna start sharing FC with tangible reference? Average speed, manual cal?

No need to state trim as engine cap is the same.

In sequence - average speed & fc via trip computer, fc via manual cal(if available)

1) 30km/hr, 11.4km/L, 10.6km/L

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Bros, how come when my colleague view his rear camera video from his front camera screen, it is upside down?

is this due to wrong installation, need to choose the setting or norm.

Edited by Czycius
  • Praise 1

mine also like this when i took the car. but these few days dont feel it anymore. 

so i am not the only one who think the A pillar is a blind spot. No wonder it feel so strange compare to Avante. 

Do you still hear the sound? I realize the sound will be louder after cold start (parked for a long time).

Oh u were driving Avante previously. Did u get some loyalty discount when u bought Elantra?

no lei. they give me the lowest tier liao. 

when u guys refer A pillar, is it the 2 pillars left and right of front windscreen?

these pillars on my last car, Wish was bigger.

i kena b4. pedestrians happened to be right in blind spots when i drive. 

have to watch out for this blind spots.  

i also find the B pillar different. Kind of like blocking my view as compare to Avante. 

Do you still hear the sound? I realize the sound will be louder after cold start (parked for a long time).

these 2 days when i shift from P to R, it was much smoother and without the tug sound. 

no lei. they give me the lowest tier liao.

i also find the B pillar different. Kind of like blocking my view as compare to Avante.

these 2 days when i shift from P to R, it was much smoother and without the tug sound.

There is a loyalty disount for return customer. Probably tats included in ur price

How to check :)

Remember there is a column to tick this in one of the form.... probably i dun qualify becos i took sushi before going back to kimchi....

Supersonic

There is a loyalty disount for return customer. Probably tats included in ur price

How much is the loyalty disount?

Hypersonic

The auntie SE told me.

She said one night with her or $500 off. 

Obviously you guys know the answer.  [grin]

Not only you, I find it quite "not in the right position". hahaha... just have to be more alert and careful lor..

GPGT  :grin:

Left side is the one you asking about, right side is a 4 port one.

Eh... I forgot to ask... is this solely for charging purpose? I mean when I use Apple carplay, I will plug it to the USB port under the HU then I cannot play music from my thumbdrive.

• Praise 1

Remember there is a column to tick this in one of the form.... probably i dun qualify becos i took sushi before going back to kimchi....

Still applies... cos my situation same as yours... but I still got the $1000 loyalty discount...
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Still applies... cos my situation same as yours... but I still got the $1000 loyalty discount...

Like tat i lugi. Ask SE. Say only apply for those who buy at listed price

Mind sharing when u got ur ride and did you pay listed price?

Edited by Familymanz

Eh... I forgot to ask... is this solely for charging purpose? I mean when I use Apple carplay, I will plug it to the USB port under the HU then I cannot play music from my thumbdrive.

Tats for apple/android interface with mobile device. Charging will be slow as its low amp.

I have tried with thumbdrive. Doesnt read.... no issue for me as its hazadeous to see vidz or such. And mainly i play via BT from my phone