2nd Generation Volkswagen Tiguan (2016)

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Nice! How about ambient lights at side of panoramic roof? Is there different light options or only white?

yes there is and only white which you can adjust the brightness
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Any bros interested in going down to buy together, can fight for better price?

What's the best deal your SE has offered so far?

Hypersonic

I booked an Atlantic blue. Hope to see more Tiguan discussion here.

Bro, does our car comes with white ambient lights at 4 doors?

you booked comfortline or highline?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

It's a 1.4 TSI Highline. There's no comfortline option I thought.

yes there is a comfortline option now but the highline version is definitely more worth the $

the new tiguan is a very nice car. too bad for the 1.4 option still comes with the problematic gearbox. 

why is it still problematic? isnt it the what wet clutch gearbox?

Comfortline is slightly lower spec with no virtual info display and no Led headlight and that's why the price is about $151k as advertised yesterday in ST. Those who are interested in the Highline model will have to wait till July as there is a high demand worldwide for this model.

Neutral Newbie

Comfortline is slightly lower spec with no virtual info display and no Led headlight and that's why the price is about $151k as advertised yesterday in ST. Those who are interested in the Highline model will have to wait till July as there is a high demand worldwide for this model.

Hi everyone, I just booked mine last week - 1.4 TSI Highline (silver) and it's true I had to wait for 5 months (had to indent). I willing to wait to get the color I wanted.

It would be nice if VW Singapore organize a gathering to all new Tiguan driver at the end of the year to showcase their new Tiguan of the YEAR :)

• Praise 1

whether VW is confident or not

sekali the Tiguan gearbox cui ... the meet up will backfire VW with a group of owners with oil on fire ... [laugh]

Hi everyone, I just booked mine last week - 1.4 TSI Highline (silver) and it's true I had to wait for 5 months (had to indent). I willing to wait to get the color I wanted.

It would be nice if VW Singapore organize a gathering to all new Tiguan driver at the end of the year to showcase their new Tiguan of the YEAR :)

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Congrats! Which Colour did you choose?
  • Praise 2

May I ask how much you pay for the Highline? Comfort is how much cheaper?

Congrats BTW [thumbsup]

• Praise 11

whether VW is confident or not

sekali the Tiguan gearbox cui ... the meet up will backfire VW with a group of owners with oil on fire ... [laugh]

That's true. Too expensive to risk here in Spore. Will still wait at the sidelines just to see how's VW before I commit for next ride.
  • Praise 2

That's true. Too expensive to risk here in Spore. Will still wait at the sidelines just to see how's VW before I commit for next ride.

But Tiguan 1.4 is running on 6 speed wet...shouldnt have a major issue I hope.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

hi Guys just booked a silver Tiguan....Car seemed very nice and spacious and very high tech....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2