10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

warning: the images below could be uncomfortable to some buyers. please read at your own risk.

taken from FB. bumper to bumper speed.

c97082f3-e37d-4d16-a06d-bbbba3bd1aaf_zps

763e68a9-ebb6-464a-9f99-c47d31d18925_zps

13709991_10209027192210220_3124495035113

You are posting this because? To show that the new Civic cannot take a small bump from the back or front? Or to show the newly designed and highly effective crumple zones on the new Civic?

↡ Advertisement

You are posting this because? To show that the new Civic cannot take a small bump from the back or front? Or to show the newly designed and highly effective crumple zones on the new Civic?

I tink he meant the car cannot takr small bumb. Anyway if bumber to bumber speed. A bit hard to crash both front and back lei.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi bros, I have test drive 1.6 and  booked a 1.5T on 3 July 2016 with 11K deposit with final payment without a loan.  10 years back my colleague was asked to pay top up of about 3K if purchase without a in-house loan from Kah Motor - some AD a must enforcement.

SE called on 10 July 2016 that my bid was successful for 1st bidding exercise for 9 Jul 2016.

12 Jul 2016 received email for exclusive invitation to the all-new Honda Civic launch on 5 Aug 2016 and I have responded.  

Venue:   Gardens by the bay, 

Flower Field Hall @ 7pm.

Looking forward for my Black ride between Sep and Oct.

How much did you pay for your 1.5T Civic?

Edited by Carfan

I tink he meant the car cannot takr small bumb. Anyway if bumber to bumber speed. A bit hard to crash both front and back lei.

Possible if it's a chain collision and you are somewhere in the middle... 

My dad kenna before... 7 vehicle collision... 6 of the cars were stationary due to traffic lights and they were all a distance from the traffic junction. Along came a tipper truck came along and crashed into last car... everyone before that got sandwiched... jialat... the truck driver didn't notice that the traffic was stationary... faint...

Supercharged

But if buy and change outside, will void KM Warranty?

change it back b4 you going to KM for anything.

ai swee is like that one.  [:p]

i only shared what i saw on FB.

dont assume my intend and put your words in my posting. 

change it back b4 you going to KM for anything.

ai swee is like that one.  [:p]

i only shared what i saw on FB.

dont assume my intend and put your words in my posting. 

Chill bro... no intention to put words in your mouth... but posting a set of pictures without telling us anything about these doesn't mean anything... was trying to understand why these pictures were posted... 

Supercharged

Chill bro... no intention to put words in your mouth... but posting a set of pictures without telling us anything about these doesn't mean anything... was trying to understand why these pictures were posted... 

no problem bro. sorry if my replied sounds too harsh. 

FB_IMG_1423180761927_zpszxa4zvcn.jpg

Yes can install led headlights + foglights

Is it factory fitted or need to do it ourselves outside?

Anyone know the cost?

↡ Advertisement