10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

freight is actually very cheap, relative to the space utilisation and cargo value, for a major car manufacturer with COA with roro carriers. One passenger car, ocean freight about USD200 per unit can get liao.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Well once you pay, even if the COE is $1, you have to adhere to the terms of your sale.

As for when they bid, that's also at their discretion, but Kah is quite good at getting the COE.

And your heart get ripped out if coe fell to $1000 and they didn't bid for you.

Yes I'm aware that JDM version is Axio whereas SEA market gets the Thai Altis.

My point was that how come Toyota still can produce a saloon domestically whereas Honda chooses to ditch it. My thinking was that surely their market has room for a saloon but some bros have explained that they prefer Kei cars or higher versions n not so much into B&B saloons but then again they produced 8 generations of Civics before stopping it altogether so I find it strange.

Look at Honda Japan saloon lineup. Only left Accord, Legend & Grace. It clearly shows that Honda had gave up saloon car mkt domestically.

By d way, I think Grace is MIC.

Look at Honda Japan saloon lineup. Only left Accord, Legend & Grace. It clearly shows that Honda had gave up saloon car mkt domestically.

By d way, I think Grace is MIC.

No bro. Grace=City. Honda imported the car as a CKD from Thailand plant and JDM Honda install the hybrid or normal L15B drivetrain in Japan and it is ready for sale. Even the paintwork was readied in Thailand.

But seriously JDM customers have gave up on sedans by and large also. They prefer hatches or if they need more space, there are always MPVs eg Stepwagon and Or Dai See.

• Praise 1

Hi, bought civic 1.5t on late aug. request to add onto the WhatsApp grp pls. 

On regards to the spoiler for 1.5t we getting, I've seen this pic of civic rs in thailand which is kinda cool. Is this the spoiler we getting? I asked my SE and he said it looks something like this. But those who got their 1.5t recently the spoiler looks otherwise.

post-179565-0-21138800-1474720654_thumb.jpg

Edited by aviator007

Hi, just got the 1.5T yesterday. Can add me to the WhatsApp group?

May I know when you made the booking? It seems that now the waiting time is very long. I am wondering whether you ordered it many months ago. Thanks.

Friend who booked in Mar, getting 1.5t on coming monday. Booked a 1.6 in early september, only getting it in nov. According to SE, also depend on colors selected and shipment.

May I know when you made the booking? It seems that now the waiting time is very long. I am wondering whether you ordered it many months ago. Thanks.

Booked the week mas ruling changed. Some time in May.

Friend who booked in Mar, getting 1.5t on coming monday. Booked a 1.6 in early september, only getting it in nov. According to SE, also depend on colors selected and shipment.

For such cases, do they bid for COE immediately after paying the deposit or when the car is about to come?

For such cases, do they bid for COE immediately after paying the deposit or when the car is about to come?

For my case, got the coe at next coe bidding even though it is non guaranteed coe-pricing. Almost like guaranteed.

Have you check out Mazda? They are celebrating 5th year anniversary.. seems like many freebies. Wonder what kinda camera are they giving? Kah motors' blackvue.

For my case, got the coe at next coe bidding even though it is non guaranteed coe-pricing. Almost like guaranteed.

Have you check out Mazda? They are celebrating 5th year anniversary.. seems like many freebies. Wonder what kinda camera are they giving? Kah motors' blackvue.

Yup, I saw the Mazda promotion. I am still thinking whether I should go for Civic with many months' waiting for delivery or just go for Mazda 6 with available stock. I heard Mazda's after-sale service is not so good. I am wondering whether their quality or reliability is as good as Honda.