10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Last week at 111k, there was a 3k discount if I remember correctly. That was before the coe increase.

I got mine $110,999 in Aug

Coe $53k plus

OMV was told slightly <$20k hence downpayment @ 40%.

post-11440-0-05100300-1476092630_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Zhihong
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

KAH is very systematic. No discount means no discount.

Company will give 3yrs servicing free (up to 7 times), 5 yrs engine warranty, Rikecool film etc

KAH allow full payment without loan unlike many AD will charge additional fee.

However, SE can provide freebis such as Honda Kahshield, front camera, floor mat, notebook bag etc.

If can get free fuel voucher will be good. I believe free fuel voucher has stopped

Edited by Tcx607

KAH is very systematic. No discount means no discount.

Company will give 3yrs servicing free (up to 7 times), 5 yrs engine warranty, Rikecool film etc

KAH allow full payment without loan unlike many AD will charge additional fee.

However, SE can provide freebis such as Honda Kahshield, front camera, floor mat, notebook bag etc.

If can get free fuel voucher will be good. I believe free fuel voucher has stopped

Not a bad deal with 3 years free servicing. That's will be at least $2K discount with others you mentioned, around 3K. Thank-you Tcx607 

Neutral Newbie

Morning bros! After reading everything, my shortlist currently comes down to Civic 1.6na, 1.5T, Mazda 3 1.5 & Opel Astra 1.0 & 1.4. Abit more about myself: 32, single and staying with parents currently, with current ride civic FD1.8 expiring June 2018. Which cars will you all recommend? Thanks in advance.

Morning bros! After reading everything, my shortlist currently comes down to Civic 1.6na, 1.5T, Mazda 3 1.5 & Opel Astra 1.0 & 1.4. Abit more about myself: 32, single and staying with parents currently, with current ride civic FD1.8 expiring June 2018. Which cars will you all recommend? Thanks in advance.

if your history of this FD1 is healthy, why not extend 5yr COE otherwise more coming next year...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

if your history of this FD1 is healthy, why not extend 5yr COE otherwise more coming next year...

Yes. 5 year renewal is an open option too. Just that itching towards a new ride. =(

I was reading the automotive news from EU that has passed the consensus for zero emission from year 2030.

As such, all combustion engine will be history in European countries from 2030 onward.

Maybe, Japanese will focus on electric car follow suit the EU from today.

Plenty of choice then bro.. don't worry so much. COE prices may also change a lot.

The Civic may even have a facelight, get a 1.0l turbo etc..

No need to think about it now, enjoy your ride, and hold onto it tight! Selling now doesn't make sense. IMO it's a better ride. 

Neutral Newbie

Plenty of choice then bro.. don't worry so much. COE prices may also change a lot.

The Civic may even have a facelight, get a 1.0l turbo etc..

No need to think about it now, enjoy your ride, and hold onto it tight! Selling now doesn't make sense. IMO it's a better ride. 

Thanks dude! Anymore comments or feedback are welcome. Still deciding

Thanks dude! Anymore comments or feedback are welcome. Still deciding

Since you're in the civic thread asking for advise, naturally i'll recommend u the 1.5T turbo.

better still, wait for the hatchback type R.  :yuush:

roughly 26k bro

Thanks - I had shortlisted a Subaru - Made in Japan, specs, size, etc, but this looks a very viable alternative, especially at around the same price and higher OMV. To add insult to injury, the SE at MI told me they just lowered the COE rebate and raised prices after the last COE round, opposite to every other AD.  It's like they're not interested in selling anything.

Edited by Nostalgia

Neutral Newbie

Coming from an FD2, I don't have anything negative to say about the new Civic Turbo. It definitely feels and drives more refined. CVT transmission does need a little getting used to though. Composed handling and great brakes. Yes, looks is always subjective, but in my eyes, this car looks great! Go with your heart buddy. Buying a car in Singapore is not logical anyway.

Yes. 5 year renewal is an open option too. Just that itching towards a new ride. =(

5 year renewal is illogical. You lose your PARF rebate and you must scrap your car after that term.

Neutral Newbie

5 year renewal is illogical. You lose your PARF rebate and you must scrap your car after that term.

Yeah I understand that. But I dont foresee myself driving the FD more than 5 years if I renew COE. Thanks for the input

Thanks - I had shortlisted a Subaru - Made in Japan, specs, size, etc, but this looks a very viable alternative, especially at around the same price and higher OMV. To add insult to injury, the SE at MI told me they just lowered the COE rebate and raised prices after the last COE round, opposite to every other AD. It's like they're not interested in selling anything.

They're betting on a slump in COE prices.
↡ Advertisement