10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Just saw in sgcarmart, Kah reduced Civic turbo by $5k to $124k whilst the 1.6NA reduced by $2k to $112k. Back to the pre-launched $12k diff between the models though COE was higher then. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, need some advice here as it's my 1st time buying new car. Previously i bot 2nd hand. i booked the new civic 1.6NA at Ubi Kah Motor a few mths back and was told that delivery is in Dec 16. Yestd my SE called me to do the remaining payment before collecting the car. Is it the norm?

I had already paid the deposit and traded in my old car with Kah Motor months back. So I thought i can do the remaining payment on the day of collection.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Hi all, need some advice here as it's my 1st time buying new car. Previously i bot 2nd hand. i booked the new civic 1.6NA at Ubi Kah Motor a few mths back and was told that delivery is in Dec 16. Yestd my SE called me to do the remaining payment before collecting the car. Is it the norm?

I had already paid the deposit and traded in my old car with Kah Motor months back. So I thought i can do the remaining payment on the day of collection.

You have to pay up everything before they can register your car. Once they register your car means it belongs to you/bank you lending from so obviously Kah have to collect in full before they can register. Anyway, this is a norm and it's safe with an AD.

• Praise 5

Neutral Newbie

Hi! just booked today! can add me to any existing group? need to find out about where to change badge and some mods on exhaust to begin with

I think it would be priced around SGD 130k range.

No wonder the turbo is dropping price soon.

Cannot be around 130k I think. Unless you expect the Coe to drop to 10k by the time the type R launch.

Hi! just booked today! can add me to any existing group? need to find out about where to change badge and some mods on exhaust to begin with

Check out carousell. I see Alot of items for civic.

For my purchase of the new Civic with Kah Motors, firstly I paid the 10k deposit to secure the COE.

The SE told me that I can pay the remaining down-payment when the car arrives in Kah Motors from the factory overseas. Upon arrival, the SE called me to pay the remaining balance before the company can register, else they won't start the process of registration even if the car has finished with the relevant inspections and installations, e.g. ERP card reader. And at the same time, I settled the trade in amount of my old car and exchange it one for one with the new car, so that I can drive the old car till the very last day.

• Praise 1

Cannot be around 130k I think. Unless you expect the Coe to drop to 10k by the time the type R launch.

Higher than 130k, then I doubt KM can even sell one.

Look at the PI Civic Type R. Selling at almost 170k and you hardly see one on the roads.

Higher than 130k, then I doubt KM can even sell one.

Look at the PI Civic Type R. Selling at almost 170k and you hardly see one on the roads.

If the COE remain the same level as now , I would say it will sell like hot cakes if it is price around 140k Edited by L23

Any freebies from the SE during the negotiations that bros can share? 

my only gave me FOC front camera and car mat.. if want dual camera must top up

i took the following:

-1k for accessories

-2k for colour

-2k for down bid (anyway i got my COE at 1st bid)

-1k for honda to honda

Edited by Mambox

What you mean by the below

i took the following:

-1k for accessories

-2k for colour

-1k for honda to honda

My SE only provided me with the front camera and didn't provide any mats.. Or 300 cash in lieu.

Does that mean that you got a total of 6K discount?

What you mean by the below

i took the following:

-1k for accessories

-2k for colour

-1k for honda to honda

My SE only provided me with the front camera and didn't provide any mats.. Or 300 cash in lieu.

Does that mean that you got a total of 6K discount?

Yerp 6k discount in total, that's my package with front camera and car mat..

How is showroom respond today?

I booked my civic last Saturday(12/2) and secured my Coe this Wednesday(12/7), didn't go showroom today anymore.. did drove pass Ubi just now around 4+, seems like Mazda,Toyota, Nissian and Honda.. is crowded..

Neutral Newbie

my only gave me FOC front camera and car mat.. if want dual camera must top up

i took the following:

-1k for accessories

-2k for colour

-1k for honda to honda

Hi, may I know when do you place the order?

What colors available if I were to take up the 2k disc. offer.

Can intro the SE to me?

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement