10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Last week the price was 113999, I bought it at 107999.. I already listed down all the discount I have got already.. what's there not to believe? But I choose the down-bid so there's a risk of not getting Coe , but luckily Coe dropped. km bidded 49555 for me for the down bid.

Hmm on that day, all Colours healthy exp for cosmic blue and red .. will pm u the SE contact ..

Hi Mambox,

Can also pm your SE contact?

Thanks 

↡ Advertisement

Sold off showroom car and risk not having a car to testdrive?

Civic 1.5T must be literally flying off the shelves and KM would have been an idiot if the showroom car was sold at any discount at all....

They did not have the 1.5T test drive unit available at Leng Kee last weekend as they sold the showroom car and have to place the test drive car in the showroom instead. They are still waiting for another 1.5T unit to be made available as test drive or showroom car.  

I did not have any issue trying out both 1.5T and 1.6 before the last COE bidding although I did indicate I am not ready to purchase on that day. My SE was absolutely fine with that and off we go. Probably I look old bah... haha.

Sold off showroom car and risk not having a car to testdrive?

Civic 1.5T must be literally flying off the shelves and KM would have been an idiot if the showroom car was sold at any discount at all....

Yeah... apparently some guy was so eager to get his hand on a 1.5T right away but i think KM still gives a $1K discount as it has been "molested" by thousands of people.  :XD:

The sales of the 1.5T was quite positive that the number of units they had ordered have been taken up at a good pace. Hence, they are only giving $2K for the Nov production unit and $1K off Dec production units.

Neutral Newbie

Last week the price was 113999, I bought it at 107999.. I already listed down all the discount I have got already.. what's there not to believe? But I choose the down-bid so there's a risk of not getting Coe , but luckily Coe dropped. km bidded 49555 for me for the down bid.

Hmm on that day, all Colours healthy exp for cosmic blue and red .. will pm u the SE contact ..

Hi Bro, can PM me the SE contact number?

Neutral Newbie

Need some advice from the civic owners here..I am helping a friend to ask as he don't use forum.

He is driving the 1.5T and currently experiencing some issues with the radio. There are quite a lot of distortion for certain stations especially 93.8. He has checked with the service engineer from Kah motor and was told that some owners also complained the same issue. Antenna module was replaced but still the same. Common weak stations are 93.8, 88.3 and 96.3.

Anyone has the same problem and managed to resolved it. Just wanna confirmed this is not an isolated case.

Need some advice from the civic owners here..I am helping a friend to ask as he don't use forum.

He is driving the 1.5T and currently experiencing some issues with the radio. There are quite a lot of distortion for certain stations especially 93.8. He has checked with the service engineer from Kah motor and was told that some owners also complained the same issue. Antenna module was replaced but still the same. Common weak stations are 93.8, 88.3 and 96.3.

Anyone has the same problem and managed to resolved it. Just wanna confirmed this is not an isolated case.

I dont know how to quantify quality of reception but SGP having so many tall buildings and tress, cannot expect reception to have no distortion all the time.

1.6 = cat a

1.5T = cat b

Note that can Loan 60% max

If I am correct, OMV of 1.6NA is below 20k, therefore could take up to 70% loan. Unless you mentioned 60% because OMV of 1.6 have gone above 20k? Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

LTA set their growth rate up till jan 2018 already. Reducing quota may reduce coe revenue as well. Tink most likely loan easing again. Not much more to ease also. 20 percent more to previous 10 percent downpayment.

Yes.

Govt annual budget got mention about fees from transportation. Coe is one of the largest component. U can easily reverse engineer and derive the Coe value that the govt hopes to see. If I recall, for 2016 it's somewhere ard 53k (mean)

Someone say economy bad? Yes that's what the govt wants to hear and "help" u further, by tweaking the loans rules so that u can finance ur car with lower DP.

1 is NA n the other is turbo for sure cos of the sunroof n spoiler. I suspect they want to weed out serious buyers from just onlookers as this is the first Honda turbo so likely a lot of fanboys go and try out. Serious buyers will likely not mind coming back for the test drive appt on another day but some like my friend gets riled as he feels Kah is being high handed on this.

On a side note, could be a blessing in disguise for him cos he is seriously looking at Sharan MPV instead cos he feels he needs a 7 seater on occasions though he was willing to forego this luxury for the better drive Civic so Kah has def lost a potential customer.

It's a bnb brand. They lose ur friend as a potential. But others are queuing up to buy.

This ain't ur pagani or rolls royce

Neutral Newbie

I also encountered the same problem, especially when you on the Signal light

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Erm... turn off the car engine?

Actually i want to just turn off all lights including the DRL when the engine is on and at parking position, but don't know how to do it...

Any idea?

i think the reception to the radio stations has to do with the headunit.

Alpine head unit has poor reception whereas Pioneer head unit has a much better reception...my 2 cents.

not sure what is the unit bundled with the new civic....

Actually i want to just turn off all lights including the DRL when the engine is on and at parking position, but don't know how to do it...

Any idea?

Shift to neutral (not park). press "start/stop" engine

Engine cut-off only and you enter accessory mode - "Radio and cabin remain powered"

To start engine, press "start/stop" again to fire up the engine.

You may refer to owner manual for more details

Neutral Newbie

I also encountered the same problem, especially when you on the Signal light

Did you managed to get it rectified? Or just live with it?

i think the reception to the radio stations has to do with the headunit.

Alpine head unit has poor reception whereas Pioneer head unit has a much better reception...my 2 cents.

not sure what is the unit bundled with the new civic....

That means all the new civic owner will experienced the same issues? Seems like not many feedback according to my searches in the forum and on the web.

I dont know how to quantify quality of reception but SGP having so many tall buildings and tress, cannot expect reception to have no distortion all the time.

The reception is bad most of the time as compared to his previous FD. Tuning in on the same route everyday, not the tall building issues. On the FD it was perfectly fine.

↡ Advertisement