10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

If yours is a Honda u can try to "demand" for the extra 1k for trade in.

my boss trade in his Vios for the 9th gen civic last year also got the extra 1k discount.

Current ride not Honda, can’t get the extra 1K. Will try talk to SE next week.

↡ Advertisement

Current ride not Honda, canât get the extra 1K. Will try talk to SE next week.

Can pls PM me your final offer when deal is closed? Mine is an altis have less than a year left, not sure whether should trade in/sell to 2nd hand car dealer myself /... other option

Can pls PM me your final offer when deal is closed? Mine is an altis have less than a year left, not sure whether should trade in/sell to 2nd hand car dealer myself /... other option

Go Motorshow 2017 to ask around. Sure got offer from AD. Last car show at Expo, BM - Toyota give extra 1k for trade in.

• Praise 1

Deal outside better, they only offer 1k to km honda and take ur car at scrap value

Dear all,

For those driving the 1.5T, can confirm whether the PCD size is 5 x 114.3mm?

Anyone upgraded their 17" rims to 18" rims?

Thanks!

Correct , most japanese car is with that pcd

• Praise 2

Dear all,

Thanks!

Check the manual... it's surely recorded there...
  • Dislike 1

Dear all,

Thanks!

The other important piece of info is the rims offset, need to get the right offset. Bore size of the rims is imoortant as well but rims workshop should have spigot rings or soacers to match the bore size.
  • Praise 3

Deal outside better, they only offer 1k to km honda and take ur car at scrap value

Correct , most japanese car is with that pcd

Thanks, Route88! [laugh]

For the record, I have not bought the 1.5T and so I do not have any manual to refer to.

I test drove the 1.5T last Friday and when I asked Honda SE the PCD for the 1.5T, he could not answer. The reason for asking the PCD was because I wanted to transfer my existing Enkei rims (PCD 5 x 114.3mm) over to the 1.5T.

Thank you ct3833 for the reminder to check on the offset and bore size. Much appreciated! 

• Praise 1

I was wow⦠Civic Type R desire has bitten the bmws M2 or M3 for year 2017

see link: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/7-most-anticipated-cars-2017-161708401.html

most anticipated cars of 2017. I was expecting M2 series to be the most desire car which claimed by many writers in mag

Ford Focus RS has win many to desireable

Anyone heard Kah Motor going to bring in Type R and 5dr Civic?

Neutral Newbie

I am a new buyer, can add me to the WhatsApp group? 97485845

By the way, I placed my booking on mid/Nov'16 and secured my COE on the first bidding at end/Nov. However my SE told me during my booking that the expected car collection earliest will be Feb'17 (I chose red colour). Is this longggg waiting time normal? Till now, my SE cant even advice any specific date for the collection...zzzzz

Edited by Geneboi
  • Praise 1

By the way, I placed my booking on mid/Nov'16 and secured my COE on the first bidding at end/Nov. However my SE told me during my booking that the expected car collection earliest will be Feb'17 (I chose red colour). Is this longggg waiting time normal? Till now, my SE cant even advice any specific date for the collection...zzzzz

Do U booked the 1.5turbo? I heard those who secured the coe on the Dec bidding have to wait till mar/Apr...
  • Praise 1

By the way, I placed my booking on mid/Nov'16 and secured my COE on the first bidding at end/Nov. However my SE told me during my booking that the expected car collection earliest will be Feb'17 (I chose red colour). Is this longggg waiting time normal? Till now, my SE cant even advice any specific date for the collection...zzzzz

I booked my NA in July 16 and only got it in mid Nov 16...

Normal.

I placed order on end May 16, only get the car in early Oct 16.

• Praise 1

There are many factors. Color, shipment schedule, etc. At the point when u booked, there may not be any red Color left so got to indent and wait for next shipment. I book common Color which they have stock for Feb delivery. FYI, booked mine just before Xmas, got in 1st coe bid and delivery should be Feb like u.
↡ Advertisement