NTUC Warehouse at Joo Koon

Boringchap

Paid a visit to the newish NTUC warehouse at Joo Koon. Located right next to Joo Koon MRT station, an easy drive with ample parking. Decided to visit because a friend told us that they had interesting things on sale, though we had to buy membership. Ended up we bought membership - usually $35 for a year but because this was SG50, it is now $35 for 2 years, for NTUC members.

The place is indeed quite big and sells many interesting stuff in larger sizes, that you can't find at the normal NTUC outlets. Ok, enough words. Let my videos do the talking.

The place is big.

If you like chips, you can get them here in big bags.

For the stuff that are heavily marked down, like under huge discounts, be sure to check the expiry date. They usually will expire quite soon.

Since we bought membership, we are likely to go there again. My wife wants to buy some chips for her friends. They make cool party gifts.

Edited by Boringchap
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

NTUC warehouse just another big box. Not really practical if your family size is not big, cause most items there are in large size or quantity.

• Praise 1

Need membership to buy is a sure to fail business model . They just want to sound atas and exclusive that's all. I will never pay a membership to buy things.

• Praise 9

Paid a visit to the newish NTUC warehouse at Joo Koon. Located right next to Joo Koon MRT station, an easy drive with ample parking. Decided to visit because a friend told us that they had interesting things on sale, though we had to buy membership. Ended up we bought membership - usually $35 for a year but because this was SG50, it is now $35 for 2 years, for NTUC members.

The place is indeed quite big and sells many interesting stuff in larger sizes, that you can't find at the normal NTUC outlets. Ok, enough words. Let my videos do the talking.

The place is big.

If you like chips, you can get them here in big bags.

For the stuff that are heavily marked down, like under huge discounts, be sure to check the expiry date. They usually will expire quite soon.

Since we bought membership, we are likely to go there again. My wife wants to buy some chips for her friends. They make cool party gifts.

Thanks for the effort [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Need membership to buy is a sure to fail business model . They just want to sound atas and exclusive that's all. I will never pay a membership to buy things.

Like bank asking me to pay annual fee for credit card; as when I'm using, I'm already making money for them.

I ask them to keep their credit card.

• Praise 4

Went once - only saw a few ang moh aunties buying to feed their section/platoon at home.

Really quiet and out of the way, With petrol so expensive, I think only Jurong West residents would go, membership fees aside.

• Praise 2

Went once - only saw a few ang moh aunties buying to feed their section/platoon at home.

Really quiet and out of the way, With petrol so expensive, I think only Jurong West residents would go, membership fees aside.

Membership fee may work it if offers substantial discount.

I remember walking into Sam's Club in USA.

Just looking at some painkiller and it's like 1/4 regular price.

That's the kind of discount that membership should bring.

• Praise 1

Reminds of decades ago when IMM also have such business model when they first opened here, need membership to buy things.

I think at that time IMM didn't have a retail licence due to URA planning restrictions (not like now with Capita land being the new owner), so "membership" was a workaround.....ie loophole.

Knn sibei ulu b

Go all the way there. Little bit further reach JB Liao.

Lagi cheaper! Lol

yep that's exactly what happened to me.

reached there 8pm + on weekday, struck me that its so close to 2nd link, checked tuas cam, and off I went :D

• Praise 1

Costco is doing well, though their model may not take off in Singapore.

Not all the things r cheaper. So we must know wat to buy. For example, 30pcs eggs selling ard $5. Whereas i can get it for below $4 at giant. But the onions, potatoes r cheaper if buyer in the big packet. Gd if cook everyday.

Shell helix ultra selling at 40+ now.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1