SG Presidential Election 2016/17!

Yewheng

who is Singapore first elected president?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. who is Singapore first elected president?

• Wee Kim Wee
    • Ong Teng Cheong
    • S R Nathan
    • Yusof Ishak

I thought you have been feeling it for a long long time?

Used to feel there was hope and light at the end of the tunnel.. that's the difference.
↡ Advertisement

Used to feel there was hope and light at the end of the tunnel.. that's the difference.

With all the singalling faults... Still can see light at the end of tunnel meh... Edited by currypuff

So what will u do if u are in PM's shoes?

I also felt this way... and actually i feel bad about it.

but this is really the first time that i feel that the line between Singapore the nation and PAP the party.... it is so faint now that for once, i think it really will be wiped away.... its possibly too late.

todays papers we have the pm saying the 3 main things for singapore to focus on blah blah blah.... really thats the most important ? what about the basis of our very nation?

i think to myself. WTF is he smoking????

Just because PAP MPs dont ask questions in parliament means everthing is above board?

AIM and the politicisation of TCs is ok?

DyAGC and AGC is pap and personal lawyer?

ALL EPs were straight PAP ... and we are suppose to think its a check on power?

Halimah just announce quit before NDP and now she is NEUTRAL??

LSW do a private thoughts on FB and is against the law?

the very structural basis of our nation is not worth celebrating now.. it goes on and on..

damn....

• Praise 1

Very simple, resign and let some one else more competent to replace.  Perhaps Tharman.

So what will u do if u are in PM's shoes?

• Praise 5

Step by step Together we’ll build our dreams.... Nothing in this world compares..

It’s our Singaporean Life...

Does anyone has the same problem with me now... Just cant get rid of the s#*p@%d song from my mind...knn...

Hearsay the date is on 23 September but not confirm  yet.

Heard that they try not to crash with school holidays, F1 period and exam period (usage of school for voting venue) thus 23 September is the best.

[sleeping] Looking forward to another PH.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 2

Me too. I am extremely disheartened with the whole episode.  I feel like someone has robbed me of my ability to vote and to exercise my democratic right this time round. 

Not saying Halimah is not good but the way this is engineered, the rules set ($500m benchmark, ways and means to keep out TCB, etc)....  Haiz...  And it is all legit. The end may be near if they can "one hand reach the sky".

Ever hear of a gahmen tender ?

They want a certain bidder to win.

So they ask the bidder what specs they can provide.

Then they write a tender spec around that bidder's equipment.

Then they open the tender to the public and pretend it's an open tender.

EP ? sounds familiar ?

• Praise 4

Hearsay the date is on 23 September but not confirm yet.

Heard that they try not to crash with school holidays, F1 period and exam period (usage of school for voting venue) thus 23 September is the best.

More like either 2 or 9 sept? Surely want to time it just after the rally speech to do some advertising for Halimah. 23rd? Most sinkies forget the rally speech liao. [laugh]
  • Praise 3

More like either 2 or 9 sept? Surely want to time it just after the rally speech to do some advertising for Halimah. 23rd? Most sinkies forget the rally speech liao. [laugh]

OIC.

Hearsay the date is on 23 September but not confirm yet.

What about sep 11?
  • Praise 1