Shell V-Power Nitro+

Watwheels

Who's going to try? I think launching today.

My tank is almost empty. Maybe later go pump. [thumbsup]

from sgcarmart

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=13622

In a launch event held earlier today, Shell launched its latest generation premium performance fuel, Shell V-Power Nitro+, which will replace Shell V-Power at Shell stations islandwide from 18th September at the same price.

Developed and tested with Ferrari, its new and improved formulation is designed to act instantly to reduce friction in critical engine areas, helping the engine to deliver more power to the wheels. The unique double action formula in Shell V-Power Nitro+ also contains detergents, designed to actively clean and protect vital engine parts to restore the car's performance.

The launch event also featured four activity booths in which guests could learn more about the intricacies involved in developing the new performance fuel, and its effects on engines. 'Cut Away Engine' and 'Haptics and Magnetic Detergency' booths showcased how the new V-Power Nitro+ helps to enhance engine performance with the petrol's added MFT and detergants.Guests were also introduced to 'Scuderia Ferrari Uncovered', a recently launched online experience that offers a unique tour around the Scuderia Ferrari Garage and F1 paddock. Users can navigate their own way through the garage, stopping at points for in depth exploration. Videos, information and data are then displayed to provide insights on the team behind the race and a more immersive experience into the sport. To check out Scuderia Ferrari Uncovered, go to www.shell.com/SFU.

Official website

http://www.shell.us/motorist/shell-fuels/shell-v-power-nitro-plus-premium-gasoline.html

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement

Still prefer my RON92, in SG, we rarely need that additional power, if talking about friction or engine wear, even at 10 years old, our car still don't get much friction or engine wear...

I think it's more suitable for turbocharged cars.

NA petrol engines I think better stick to recommended RON.

Anyway I will just try and see how it goes.

• Praise 1

Using it now.

My Butt does not feel the difference.... :(

Anyway, price remains the same as before so no harm bah

u got put on wieght??? hahahah

yea, no feel le....no diff cf Vpower

Still prefer my RON92, in SG, we rarely need that additional power, if talking about friction or engine wear, even at 10 years old, our car still don't get much friction or engine wear...

It is needed to overtake all the roadhoggers.

I think it's more suitable for turbocharged cars.

NA petrol engines I think better stick to recommended RON.

Anyway I will just try and see how it goes.

As long as RON still 98, no diff even for TC cars.

I want to try RON 100

simi nitro

simi power

simi extra and supreme

simi techron

bombastic word la

ron92, 95 and 98 ... that's all

pay more to get screwed bombastically !

F1 racing yes ... because to get into pole position the difference is 1/10 of a second faster than the second car

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

simi nitro

simi power

simi extra and supreme

simi techron

bombastic word la

F1 racing yes ... because to get into pole position the difference is 1/10 of a second faster than the second car

It is just friction reducer. The engine revs more readily. Power is subjective.

I'm now using RON98 with lead substitute added. It works like a friction reducer. I can feel the difference. The engine does rev with little effort.

When petrol was leaded back in the days. The lead actually forms a protection on the piston heads and valves. It prevents premature wear and pitting in metals. Becoz of environmental issue lead was removed from petrol. Another deem as harmful is sulphur in petrol. It lubricates the fuel pump actually but it's removed due to the same issue.

We do not see or we can't see the effects.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

simi nitro

simi power

simi extra and supreme

simi techron

bombastic word la

V-power in Malaysia is the best.

Cheap & powderful.

I think this is more for old cars to restore power from dirty engines

probably little effect on new cars

To restore power, no need this.

Juz buy from either Mobil/Esso.

Mobil 1 racing 2T. Use 100ml before any long drive.

It is more ex than Mobil 1 engine oil

post-16870-0-24652400-1442542551.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2