Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
78 replies to this topic | 78 praises

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:52 PM

east41st
  • east41st
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

In the current haze , let us discuss which conti car has the best air con. [:)]

As air con is not the same as air purifier, how do you guys stay protected?

Is there such a thing as an air purifier for car? 

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:02 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have this in my car regardless got haze or not.  It is to keep air in car fresh.

Attached Thumbnails

• mSK2axcWjC4qUVuX-fgEtqw.jpg

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:09 PM

east41st
  • east41st
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I have this in my car regardless got haze or not.  It is to keep air in car fresh.

What is that?  [:)] Cannot see very clearly other than Samsung.

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:17 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What is that?  [:)] Cannot see very clearly other than Samsung.

Samsung Virus Doctor

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:39 PM

east41st
  • east41st
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Samsung Virus Doctor

Nice. How much and where to buy?  [:)]

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:13 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nice. How much and where to buy?  [:)]

Qoo10

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:17 PM

Ben5266
  • Premium member
    Ben5266
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i use this.

https://sharp.com.sg....asp?prodId=491

Champion of the Champions 2016 & 2017!

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:36 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i thought u installed a shower in ur car!  [laugh]

Capture.JPG

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:54 AM

Ben5266
  • Premium member
    Ben5266
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i thought u installed a shower in ur car!  [laugh]

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Haha...

I have sexy body right?  [laugh]

RadX will choke when see this....

Angcheek praised this
Champion of the Champions 2016 & 2017!

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:02 PM

Nine_eleven
  • Premium member
    Nine_eleven
    5th Gear
    Author Image

once you open the car door....simi purified air also gone liao right?

Posted 23 September 2015 - 10:49 PM

Sistar
  • Sistar
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Lexus has inbuilt air purifier, but not sure how effective. Dont have particle measuring meter.

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:27 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

once you open the car door....simi purified air also gone liao right?

It's for you to drive in a cabin with purified air. Once you open the door all the haze is back inside, but the next time you get back into your car and drive the air purifier will start working again to clean up the air inside.

You want purified air all the way, just wear a mask throughout lor...

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:52 PM

Hosaybo
  • Premium member
    Hosaybo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Get a HEPA air con filter for the car. More ex but prob better peace of mind. Those ioniser type of stuff, suggest forget it.

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:10 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Using this sharp air purifier in car now
Philips GoPure series looks good but the filter replacement can be expensive

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

Edited by So_nice, 24 September 2015 - 03:08 PM.

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:41 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have this in the car

http://www.philips.c...lean-air-system

Toothiewabbit, Spring and Sunny praised this

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:01 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How much does the replacement filter cost huh
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:43 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I got this in my car.. the Philip car air filter with Hepa filter. Good and strong
I got this in my car.. the Philip car air filter with Hepa filter. Good and strong.

I hang behind front passenger headrest

How much does the replacement filter cost huh

I got my Philip car air filter and replacement filter from Amazon.com

Machine USD100+, filter is around $25, now price went up to USD 32. Autobacs selling the filter for S$75

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2015-09-24-19-39-10.png

So_nice praised this
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:45 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I got this in my car.. the Philip car air filter with Hepa filter. Good and strong
I got this in my car.. the Philip car air filter with Hepa filter. Good and strong.

I hang behind front passenger headrest
I got my Philip car air filter and replacement filter from Amazon.com

Machine USD100+, filter is around $25, now price went up to USD 32. Autobacs selling the filter for S$75

Woah! Cheap! Locally it's selling around 200-300 sia. How much is the shipping cost?
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 25 September 2015 - 06:27 AM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Woah! Cheap! Locally it's selling around 200-300 sia. How much is the shipping cost?

hen I bought it, it's foc shipping to Singapore

But even with ship, even cheaper than in singapore
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 29 October 2015 - 05:38 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Is it good?

Qoo10

Edited by dcb, 29 October 2015 - 05:39 PM.

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mercedes-benzair con, purifier and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users