Cyclist jailed for knocking pedestrian on pavement!

RadX

Sadly cyclists belong to the group which is neither here nor there. Ride on the pavement, later knock into pedestrians. Ride on the road, later get knocked by cars. No wonder nobody wants to cycle in Singapore.....

• Praise 8

encountered a similar scenario to the pic in OPs post

it was a crowded bus stop, there was barely any room for one to walk through

when this cyclist just came ringadingding his bell and blazed through, didn't even slow down. People must siam him!

cyclists...slow down la.

• Praise 6

what i cant tahan its the way they ring that stupid bell repeatedly telling you to get off their way. :omg:

i give way only after i good them a piece of my mind.. :yuush:

I am the 'ti kee' type...why should I give way? I will continue with my pace and direction. Let them ring lor..now got law on my side liao...yay. Last time can just @*%& them after they pass me.

• Praise 8

10-15 years back, when population was 3M, it was possible to cycle on pavement and was quite acceptable

Nowadays, things are different

Transport is a premium

If want cheap transport, take road risk

If want safe transport, pay money

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 6

Hit by Cyclist still less injuries,now is popular with those "Battery Bicycle" very powerful,very fast,these type of "Battery Bicycle" can even kill someone,hope Gov't take some steps on these machines,before someone got killed. [furious]:a-rip:

• Praise 6

This is why cyclists should be on the roads. They are a danger to the pedestrians. I always teach my children that cyclists should either be on the roads or PCN. On pavement just push.

• Praise 4

At only some pedestrian waiting traffic light , they did put a small signage to tell cyclist to dismount and push but who will see it if the signage is damn small

Why can't they put those standard traffic signage

Want to do , do it correctly and not say " hey, we did put the signage what"

:=B:

• Praise 4