Haze Lai Liao Part 2/3/4/5

RadX

Is the reading refer to psi? If psi read 147-173, if it is  indo haze we are already seeing a super hazy grey sky liao! But overall the sky is consider clear now.

Still blowing NE wind lah.

Cannot be Indo...

Still blowing NE wind lah.

Cannot be Indo...

If indo haze, we be smelling burning and choking smell in the air with super dim sky. So i guess not indo haze for the past week.

Wind direction does not show blow in any smoke..

And this afternoon smoke smell 'fresh' at Tampines and SK, like burning from not far away.

post-29292-0-99801800-1459418161_thumb.png

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 2

Wind direction does not show blow in any smoke..

And this afternoon smoke smell 'fresh' at Tampines and SK, like burning from not far away.

that's the problem with the map

with so many fires, no smoke meh?

surely at the source of the fire, got smoke?

satellite cannot detect smoke? 

that's why take that picture with pinch of salt

• Praise 1

Twincharged

The smell was quite bad when i went out of my clinic earlier. But AQI was 71 here.

Yup. Its quite bad. After work, when I stepped out of my home can smell the smoky smell. 

Supersonic

Central 160

From aqi, i note that pm10 is usually 1/2 of 2.5. But now is 1/3. Maybe coz far away at viet area. So visibility not too bad, smell strong due to 2.5 nonetheless

Turbocharged

The smell was quite bad when i went out of my clinic earlier. But AQI was 71 here.

Sometimes, it's hard to rely on the AQI.

Not that it is not accurate but rather it is historical and smoke tend to be "transient" (quoting NEA).

Only good thing is you know the air quality is not so healthy generally so mask on.

Supersonic

Kid yesterday runny nose. Now feverish. Sigh. Slash n burn at volden triangle to plant more pop corn?

• Praise 1

Not taking chances... bought a new Air Purifier !

Rather breathe in flesher air ... than suffocate under the smoke by our neighbors ...

• Praise 1