Haze Lai Liao Part 2/3/4/5

RadX

(edited)

wa go up so fast n come down so fast sia the psi

vivian flew to Indonesia and the haze suddenly cleared up a lot

Edited by Yamapi
↡ Advertisement

Which company has issued stop work or work from home order? My bro's company has started, it is a German firm. They advise staff to work from home since yesterday.

Now i know gov sector is 'work till die'. Even at psi 400 still got to report work.

cannot like that say, this morning not so bad, only afternoon then went up. Now below 200 liao mah :D

Twincharged

To play safe, he has to bathe first before making so that the dust will not interfer with the making of baby. Like that the skin willbe normal .... [cool]

quite cool.. will look like kratos right?

cannot like that say, this morning not so bad, only afternoon then went up. Now below 200 liao mah :D

Even if psi remains at 400 from morning, they will also not blow the whistle one lah. No one dares to call for stop work, kiasi. Machiam want all of u to work till die.

wa go up so fast n come down so fast sia the psi

vivian flew to Indonesia and the haze suddenly cleared up a lot

Source??

Papers only say nea team over

Wahhh...the weather looks like back to normal.

Feel like making babies tonite.. Haha. [laugh]

Go clean room and do, safer. [laugh]

Even if psi remains at 400 from morning, they will also not blow the whistle one lah. No one dares to call for stop work, kiasi. Machiam want all of u to work till die.

unless you work outdoor, if in the aircon office, i would rather come to office :D

Bcos he scared later got taiji mah. The contractor will protest, and some more we're working on HDB project leh. If the lightning bolt come after him ask why got delay etc etc he finish liao.

As a safety officer, he has the right to stop work if he feel not safe for the workers. Can quote MOM, Workplace Safety & Health Act (WSHA). If something happen as he did not stop work, he will be the first to answer, not HDB nor his company. That's what Safety Officers are paid for. [sly]

Each place PSI is different and HDB cannot use NEA general reading to takan him cos he can claim that at that time over there, the haze was very very bad. -_-

Why I know, cos I just received my Adv Cert in WSH. Dammed, the course covers for 7 months long.... [:(]

Hypersonic

Below 200 the air feel so fresh already <_<

Seem like the worst had yet to come

Machiam tsunami, give some warning then very calm and peaceful

Then it exploded

Tried to get N95 masks in KL, sold out! People still coming into the pharmacies when I was in there, also asking for N95 masks. I think they buying for people further south or in Singapore.

unless you work outdoor, if in the aircon office, i would rather come to office :D

Gov should give flexibility to ministries, those that can work from home should be given the choice to do so. Minimise outdoor exposure.

More importantly, should issue stop outdoor work for all TP. Stop them from exposing to harmful air when they have to stand at overhead bridge with their camera. :D