Haze Lai Liao Part 2/3/4/5

RadX

Below 200 the air feel so fresh already <_<

When u experience psi 400, now 200 become like fresh air.

When u see COE 90K, now 50K consider cheap. :D

↡ Advertisement

As a safety officer, he has the right to stop work if he feel not safe for the workers. Can quote MOM, Workplace Safety & Health Act (WSHA). If something happen as he did not stop work, he will be the first to answer, not HDB nor his company. That's what Safety Officers are paid for. [sly]

Each place PSI is different and HDB cannot use NEA general reading to takan him cos he can claim that at that time over there, the haze was very very bad. -_-

Why I know, cos I just received my Adv Cert in WSH. Dammed, the course covers for 7 months long.... [:(]

Wah you are the good kind of Safety Officer. Too bad most are the cover cah chng sort.

Twincharged

the leaders know this well

that's why everything jacks up like crazy, then after lowering it a little, everyone is so grateful and kowtow [laugh]

Turbocharged

wa go up so fast n come down so fast sia the psi

vivian flew to Indonesia and the haze suddenly cleared up a lot

i just hope we don't have to endure this kind of sh*t for the next few days

let the clear blue sky return!

precisely, PSI 100 does not mean good ... PSI 200 does not mean bearable

COE $50K is definitely not cheap

(edited)

how come 2011 and 2012 bo tai chi eh?

indo gave haze free promo for 2 years?

2lkuv6v.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

how come last year haze bo tai chi huh ?

what change? entirely due to wind direction or they did not burn gao gao last year ?

i think they have a cycle and they dun have to burn it every year [rolleyes]

Wah you are the good kind of Safety Officer. Too bad most are the cover cah chng sort.

I have with me 9 contract cleaners and since yesterday, I insist on them to clean indoor only & also with mask on. No out-door cleaning and called their company supervisor to issue them N95 mask or the worker will not be allowed to work.

(edited)

As a safety officer, he has the right to stop work if he feel not safe for the workers. Can quote MOM, Workplace Safety & Health Act (WSHA). If something happen as he did not stop work, he will be the first to answer, not HDB nor his company. That's what Safety Officers are paid for. [sly]

Each place PSI is different and HDB cannot use NEA general reading to takan him cos he can claim that at that time over there, the haze was very very bad. -_-

Why I know, cos I just received my Adv Cert in WSH. Dammed, the course covers for 7 months long.... [:(]

Unless bestowed upon by management, he will NEVER be the first one to be questioned. It's his director who will first be questioned by authority.

WSHO is advisor n facilitator. Edge-dee-bee makes WSHO "scapegoat" each time accident occurs just becos WSHO didn't do their "due diligence", wc I think to certain extent very unfair cos lotsa things not within their control e.g. Process, progress of works. So do ur due diligence n cover ur axx.

Edited by Fuelsaver

I have with me 9 contract cleaners and since yesterday, I insist on them to clean indoor only & also with mask on. No out-door cleaning and called their company supervisor to issue them N95 mask or the worker will not be allowed to work.

Lai, I salute you.

goodguyboss.PNG

relativity

special_relativity_large.jpg

↡ Advertisement