Crowd-sourcing for video footage - flight reviews

Boringchap

Ok, here is a crowd-sourcing idea I have. In my free time, I put up videos on my youtube channel. Flight review videos have garnered the most views.

I can't be flying all the time. So I am looking to crowd-source video footage of your upcoming flights from fellow MCF folks. People like to watch overall flight experience, including the seats, the food, as well the In-Flight entertainment system. This is one example.

I just need the raw video footage and I can do the edits and put it into a movie.

I recognize we all of us want to stay anonymous, so please don't give me footage that you can be identified with (i.e. don't video your face). You can send the footage to me using a dropbox link that I will send over to you via PM.

I am prepared to pay a nominal sum (in the range of $10 to $20) in appreciation for good video footage. You have to agree that once you give me the video footage, I have exclusive rights to it. If you have video footage of Business class or First class, I'd be happy to offer more.

This is just a wild idea I have that hopefully will result in a win-win for everybody.

You travel, do some video filming of your flight, and get some spare cash.

I get more content for my youtube channel.

PM me if you want to take the discussion further on this. Thanks and have a great day ahead.

Edited by Boringchap
↡ Advertisement