Subaru challenge! With COE!

Yrvsport

Possible to win if you have a twin.

During break time, go toilet and swap places & clothes with your twin. Make sure your twin look equally exhausted as you, and also transfer some of your sweat and stinky smell & body odour to your twin.

Repeat the process every 6 hours.

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

During break time, go toilet and swap places & clothes with your twin. Make sure your twin look equally exhausted as you, and also transfer some of your sweat and stinky smell & body odour to your twin.

[laugh]

whoa!!!! this is idea!!!!

This Subaru Car Challenge so long liao, this time then they give away the car with COE? Lol.

You dont know ah, the prize car used to be WRX and since downgraded to normal B&B cars. Only this time round they include COE.

$115k for standing 3 days 3 nights in the hot sun, in the rain, breathing in dirty hazy air, almost no food/drinks, no sleep...

Worth it??

I dun think my life is so cheap.

• Praise 13

$115k for standing 3 days 3 nights in the hot sun, in the rain, breathing in dirty hazy air, almost no food/drinks, no sleep...

Worth it??

Looking at your avatar we already know you will not be interested in such contest. :grin:

Its really only the toughest will win it.

Worth it??

Worst thing is when you are one of the last few contestants but did not get to win the car. All the effort will be wasted but all the harm already done to the body.

You dont know ah, the prize car used to be WRX and since downgraded to normal B&B cars. Only this time round they include COE.

No more WRX? Lol.

[laugh]

:a-happy:

I have a twin. :a-toast:

• Praise 1

[laugh]

this would be allowed if it is a VW challenge ok!

:D

Would be interesting to see how the contestants cope with the haze for at least 3 days in the open.

If they wear a mask, it may affect their breathing, and stamina.

If they don’t, they might just drop out due to the haze.

Or hope the haze PSI goes beyond 300 PSI, all contestants may get to have an unprecedented “rest” until the haze falls below 300 PSI. If so, this contest may drag on for a week.  

this would be allowed if it is a VW challenge ok!

:D

top prize is Jetta, :pissed-off:

MediaCorp Subaru Car Challenge returns with COE bonus

For the first time in the history of the competition, the winner of the endurance challenge will get not just a Subaru car but the Certificate of Entitlement for it as well.

• POSTED: 21 Sep 2015 19:47
  •  
  • UPDATED: 21 Sep 2015 23:45

SINGAPORE: The MediaCorp Subaru Car Challenge is set to return in October with a sweetener of a Certificate of Entitlement (COE) for the grand prize of a car for the first time, organisers announced Monday (Sep 21).

The top prize for the competition, now into its 14th year, is a Subaru XV 1.6 I-S worth up to S$115,000 (including COE) in addition with S$5,000 worth of free fuel from Shell. Regional contestants will also be eligible for extra cash prizes such as S$1,000 for Country Winner and S$5,000 for the last standing regional contestant. 

The challenge will see 400 participants - 320 from Singapore and 80 from across the region - putting their palms on Subaru cars to see who is the last man or last woman standing. The endurance challenge will kick off at Ngee Ann City’s Civic Plaza from 1pm on Oct 31.

Competitors will be given a 5-minute break once every six hours - at 7pm, 1am, 7am and 1pm throughout the competition.

“I believe we will see the most intense, competitive and exciting Challenge yet. With the grand prize including COE, this year’s Challenge will push and motivate participants like never before,” said Mr Glenn Tan, executive director of Tan Chong International Limited. "In addition, seeing that this year’s Challenge will fall on Halloween, we will have some exciting on-ground events to keep the audience entertained."

The winner of the 2014 edition is G Jaishanker, who outlasted 399 contestants with a record time of 82 hours and 16 minutes.

To qualify for this year’s challenge, listeners in Singapore can enter the first qualifying round by calling into the following MediaCorp’s radio stations - Gold 90.5FM, Class 95FM, 987FM, Love 97.2FM and YES 933 - from Sep 21 to Oct 23. 

XV not attractive enough leh,

top prize should be Forester XT or WRX, then will be more people to fight :grin:

Edited by MQX87511

no more haze they still decide to move to indoor?  :huh:

MediaCorp’s Subaru Car Challenge heads indoors
PUBLISHED: 4:25 AM, OCTOBER 30, 2015

SINGAPORE — The popular MediaCorp Subaru Car Challenge is moving indoors for the first time in 14 years because of the unpredictable haze conditions.

The annual contest, which kicks off at 1pm tomorrow, will be held inside an air-conditioned tent at the Civic Plaza in Ngee Ann City. The tent will accommodate the 400 contestants competing to see who can keep their hands on the car the longest.

“The Pollutants Standards Index (PSI) levels have been persisting in the unhealthy and very unhealthy ranges over the past few weeks and there’s no telling what the situation will be like over the weekend,” said Jack Lim, MediaCorp’s chief commercial officer. “We decided to move the challenge indoors to minimise the potential impact of the haze on our contestants and everyone involved in making the Car Challenge possible.”

The winner of the challenge will take home a Subaru XV 1.6 I-S valued at around S$115,000, which, for the first time, comes with a Certificate of Entitlement. The winner will also receive S$5,000 worth of fuel from Shell.

The move to a more comfortable environment would likely impact the contestants’ endurance levels, and contestants still in the running after 83 hours will be subject to “sudden death rules”, where they will be asked to perform an additional feat while keeping their hands on the car.

The record time of 82 hours and 16 minutes was established last year.