• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
91 replies to this topic | 101 praises

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:11 PM

Shawnong81
  • Premium member
    Shawnong81
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all, I just purchase a Chevrolet Cruze 2010 model, where can I get more information on this car? Was there a forums for Chevrolet?

Thank You

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:33 PM

Girlgirlzz
  • Girlgirlzz
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all, I just purchase a Chevrolet Cruze 2010 model, where can I get more information on this car? Was there a forums for Chevrolet?

Thank You

Congrats... 

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:35 PM

Carnoob
  • Premium member
    Carnoob
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thank You

Please find www.teamchevysg.com

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

As with most forums a search function exists here. But anyways there is a thread on the Cruze, for 2013, but it's not very different from the 2010 ver.

http://www.mycarforu...008-2013-cruze/

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:56 PM

Shawnong81
  • Premium member
    Shawnong81
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

As with most forums a search function exists here. But anyways there is a thread on the Cruze, for 2013, but it's not very different from the 2010 ver.

http://www.mycarforu...008-2013-cruze/

Thank

Please find www.teamchevysg.com

I found this, but after I register. it did not send me any activation email.

And there is no email for me to write in to.

Thanks

Congrats... 

Thanks

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:28 PM

kowalsky
  • kowalsky
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thank You

Can you talk to me why did you buy 2010 model? i think it's will better if you buy 2014 or 2015 model?

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:36 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Errr....buy oredi den ask qn abt the car?....
Blackyv, Aukang and Jamesc praised this

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:42 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is called learning by experience haha
Blackyv praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:39 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is called learning by experience haha

My bad. Got award one hor. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Cayden-Chang-Lifelong-Learner-Award-2008-TODAY.jpg

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 26 October 2015 - 02:19 PM

Shawnong81
  • Premium member
    Shawnong81
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Can you talk to me why did you buy 2010 model? i think it's will better if you buy 2014 or 2015 model?

Seriously I don't even know who you are. and why you are questioning me on why I purchase 2010 model.  

Is there any theory to your statement above?

Columbian78 praised this

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:44 PM

jg2000
  • jg2000
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Soya, on 19 Oct 2015 - 12:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Is there any theory to your statement above?

====== end quote ======================================

I am not Soya but I can guess he is coming from the direction that most people come to the forum before they buy car to ask whether car good or not.

Rare to find those who come here only after bought the car.

In your case, maybe that you already know no point to come here to ask before you buy because not many people own this model in Singapore and you can get much more info from US web sites.

You come after you buy more to find kakis.

Edited by jg2000, 26 October 2015 - 03:44 PM.

Soya praised this

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:25 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Chevrolet Cruze is the winning car for the FIA's WTCC (world touring car championship) 2010 - 2013. Be proud of your ride, it has dignity in the world stage. Just that in SG, nobody watches WTCC. And some even thinks F1 only happens once a year in Singapore only. LMFAO....

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:16 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am not Soya but I can guess he is coming from the direction that most people come to the forum before they buy car to ask whether car good or not.

Rare to find those who come here only after bought the car.

In your case, maybe that you already know no point to come here to ask before you buy because not many people own this model in Singapore and you can get much more info from US web sites.

You come after you buy more to find kakis.

Tks for clarifying on my behalf.

You're right to say not many hv owned the Cruze or hv a chance to drive it.

But I did ever rent a 1.8L Holden Cruze in Oz b4. (bo pian...they were out of the 'rolla). The only thing i remembered abt the Cruze was how constipated the engine was. Wonder how the 1.6L sold here can even move.  [:p]  [laugh]

Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:35 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

on a side note, was at the showroom and the sales rep really cmi.

asked her how to disengage the boot cover thingy in the station wagon and her reply was was can be done but not with the show room car. Huh?????

In the end, it is because she dont know how to do it.

Dont know say dont know and their overall attitude really sucks. [thumbsdown]

Count-Bracula praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:36 PM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Tks for clarifying on my behalf.

You're right to say not many hv owned the Cruze or hv a chance to drive it.

But I did ever rent a 1.8L Holden Cruze in Oz b4. (bo pian...they were out of the 'rolla). The only thing i remembered abt the Cruze was how constipated the engine was. Wonder how the 1.6L sold here can even move.  [:p]  [laugh]

Same experience. Rented the 2.0 Cruze in Melbourne. Underpowered when compare to the 2.0 i40 I rented in Tas. You really need to floor it in order to move from standstill.

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:03 PM

valian
  • Premium member
    valian
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

on a side note, was at the showroom and the sales rep really cmi.

asked her how to disengage the boot cover thingy in the station wagon and her reply was was can be done but not with the show room car. Huh?????

In the end, it is because she dont know how to do it.

Dont know say dont know and their overall attitude really sucks. [thumbsdown]

Their sales rep on the more relax side, they won't push you per say, just let you browse. Depends on who will meet I guess. My SE answers everything I ask for

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:27 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Same experience. Rented the 2.0 Cruze in Melbourne. Underpowered when compare to the 2.0 i40 I rented in Tas. You really need to floor it in order to move from standstill.

Wahaha......i rest my case. TS should've really asked in MCF b4 buying. 

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:44 PM

Ken_leong
  • Premium member
    Ken_leong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Their sales rep on the more relax side, they won't push you per say, just let you browse. Depends on who will meet I guess. My SE answers everything I ask for

Agree. I like the fact that they let me check out the car in peace before they step in. U could have gotten an inexperienced SE. The SE who served me showed me the engine to the boot and even how to release spare tyre.

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:01 PM

Lydiachristopher
  • Premium member
    Lydiachristopher
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Errrrr. . . . . . i found that TS got a bit ego. . . . . .

Well, last week my friend just sold his red colour cruze after multiple type of defects and breakdown, we go shopping for cars and he bought an alphard.

I guess, your cruze was not red colour right?

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:29 PM

Shawnong81
  • Premium member
    Shawnong81
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Errrrr. . . . . . i found that TS got a bit ego. . . . . .

Well, last week my friend just sold his red colour cruze after multiple type of defects and breakdown, we go shopping for cars and he bought an alphard.

I guess, your cruze was not red colour right?

Well I am not a ego guy, but I am asking a question. Does it matter that I should ask here before I purchase?

anyway, i am not driving a red cruze. thank

Back to American Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: chevrolet, used car and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users