Just purchase a Chevrolet Cruze

Shawnong81

Hi all, I just purchase a Chevrolet Cruze 2010 model, where can I get more information on this car? Was there a forums for Chevrolet?

Thank You

Please find www.teamchevysg.com

• Praise 1

As with most forums a search function exists here. But anyways there is a thread on the Cruze, for 2013, but it's not very different from the 2010 ver.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2679008-2013-cruze/

Thank

Please find www.teamchevysg.com

I found this, but after I register. it did not send me any activation email.

And there is no email for me to write in to.

Thanks

Congrats...

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, I just purchase a Chevrolet Cruze 2010 model, where can I get more information on this car? Was there a forums for Chevrolet?

Thank You

Can you talk to me why did you buy 2010 model? i think it's will better if you buy 2014 or 2015 model?

• Praise 2

Can you talk to me why did you buy 2010 model? i think it's will better if you buy 2014 or 2015 model?

Seriously I don't even know who you are. and why you are questioning me on why I purchase 2010 model.  

Errr....buy oredi den ask qn abt the car?....

Is there any theory to your statement above?

• Praise 1

Soya, on 19 Oct 2015 - 12:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Errr....buy oredi den ask qn abt the car?....

Is there any theory to your statement above?

====== end quote ======================================

I am not Soya but I can guess he is coming from the direction that most people come to the forum before they buy car to ask whether car good or not.

Rare to find those who come here only after bought the car.

In your case, maybe that you already know no point to come here to ask before you buy because not many people own this model in Singapore and you can get much more info from US web sites.

You come after you buy more to find kakis.

Edited by jg2000
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

Chevrolet Cruze is the winning car for the FIA's WTCC (world touring car championship) 2010 - 2013. Be proud of your ride, it has dignity in the world stage. Just that in SG, nobody watches WTCC. And some even thinks F1 only happens once a year in Singapore only. LMFAO....

• Praise 1

I am not Soya but I can guess he is coming from the direction that most people come to the forum before they buy car to ask whether car good or not.

Rare to find those who come here only after bought the car.

In your case, maybe that you already know no point to come here to ask before you buy because not many people own this model in Singapore and you can get much more info from US web sites.

You come after you buy more to find kakis.

Tks for clarifying on my behalf.

You're right to say not many hv owned the Cruze or hv a chance to drive it.

But I did ever rent a 1.8L Holden Cruze in Oz b4. (bo pian...they were out of the 'rolla). The only thing i remembered abt the Cruze was how constipated the engine was. Wonder how the 1.6L sold here can even move.  [:p]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

on a side note, was at the showroom and the sales rep really cmi.

asked her how to disengage the boot cover thingy in the station wagon and her reply was was can be done but not with the show room car. Huh?????

In the end, it is because she dont know how to do it.

Dont know say dont know and their overall attitude really sucks. [thumbsdown]

• Praise 2

Tks for clarifying on my behalf.

You're right to say not many hv owned the Cruze or hv a chance to drive it.

But I did ever rent a 1.8L Holden Cruze in Oz b4. (bo pian...they were out of the 'rolla). The only thing i remembered abt the Cruze was how constipated the engine was. Wonder how the 1.6L sold here can even move.  [:p]  [laugh]

Same experience. Rented the 2.0 Cruze in Melbourne. Underpowered when compare to the 2.0 i40 I rented in Tas. You really need to floor it in order to move from standstill.

• Praise 1

on a side note, was at the showroom and the sales rep really cmi.

asked her how to disengage the boot cover thingy in the station wagon and her reply was was can be done but not with the show room car. Huh?????

In the end, it is because she dont know how to do it.

Dont know say dont know and their overall attitude really sucks. [thumbsdown]

Their sales rep on the more relax side, they won't push you per say, just let you browse. Depends on who will meet I guess. My SE answers everything I ask for

• Praise 2

Same experience. Rented the 2.0 Cruze in Melbourne. Underpowered when compare to the 2.0 i40 I rented in Tas. You really need to floor it in order to move from standstill.

Wahaha......i rest my case. TS should've really asked in MCF b4 buying. 

Their sales rep on the more relax side, they won't push you per say, just let you browse. Depends on who will meet I guess. My SE answers everything I ask for

Agree. I like the fact that they let me check out the car in peace before they step in. U could have gotten an inexperienced SE. The SE who served me showed me the engine to the boot and even how to release spare tyre.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1