Just purchase a Chevrolet Cruze

Shawnong81

Wha this SE [thumbsup]

Not pushy n still advise u to wait which is almost unheard of amongst SEs. Worth remembering this kind of SE should you eventually decide to buy this car as he seems to be genuinely having your interests at heart!!

Well I guess the fact that the delivery of the car has to be end of year means that all their stock have been fully booked, so there's no hurry for them to sell.

I will be keen to look at the 2017 Cruze too since the reviews on it from the US reviews seem to be fairly positive. I will have to wait a few more years though since my current ride (Cruze 1.4T) is still barely 5 months old.

↡ Advertisement

hi all,

does anyone have any recommendations on workshops to perform maintenance on the cruze?

the teamchevysg website gets redirected to R*** workshop, which I am not comfortable with

although it's only general servicing, but i still prefer a workshop familiar with the cruze or chevrolet in general.

any assistance or feedback will be very much appreciated

thank you

Well I guess the fact that the delivery of the car has to be end of year means that all their stock have been fully booked, so there's no hurry for them to sell.

I will be keen to look at the 2017 Cruze too since the reviews on it from the US reviews seem to be fairly positive. I will have to wait a few more years though since my current ride (Cruze 1.4T) is still barely 5 months old.

An agreesive SE will try to sell you something or commit to a sale to close deal since he knows you are interested. This guy is good and deserves your sale. [thumbsup]

An agreesive SE will try to sell you something or commit to a sale to close deal since he knows you are interested. This guy is good and deserves your sale. [thumbsup]

Well actually the salesperson didn't have to convince me much. Back then, I was already prepared to swap my ride to ride on the low COE (previous ride had high COE). Effectively, I get a new car without having to pay extra. Just continue to service my monthly loan instalment and enjoy new car.

Finally i getting my Chevy cruze next week... After waiting so long... Finally get my coe from open cat.. First thing i will pluck out the antenna lol

Bro, got any lobang to get the shark fin antenna? Saw lots of it from Aliexpress but don't know which one to get. Most are installed by simple 3M double-sided tape. Also not sure if the colour is the same as ours. Which colour did you get? 1.4T or 1.6?

Finally i getting my Chevy cruze next week... After waiting so long... Finally get my coe from open cat.. First thing i will pluck out the antenna lol

Pls share with us yr FC if possible

Bro, got any lobang to get the shark fin antenna? Saw lots of it from Aliexpress but don't know which one to get. Most are installed by simple 3M double-sided tape. Also not sure if the colour is the same as ours. Which colour did you get? 1.4T or 1.6?

Mine is 1.4T... Yea i planning to buy from aliexpress or taobao... My car color is dark blue eyes.. Not easy to find same color.. Maybe i will just buy black shark fin instead...yea simple install is good.. Cheap cheap buy lol

Can no problem.. Will update the fc once i try it out.. Lol

I'm driving a 2016 Cruze 1.4T. FC about 9.5l/100km based on trip computer. I make very short trips and rarely on expressway. The best I've achieved so far is about 8.5l/100km.

For my previous 2013 1.6 model, the average was about 10.7l/100km. Turbo version is definitely more economical in all sense.

What about based on manual calculation?

Manual calculation is about 11-12km/l, based on my usage. I think can be more if you travel on expressways frequently. 

I just get my chevy 3 days ago... Need some help on how to use the gps and listen music from usb at the same time.. Is it normal after using gps, I cannot hear music from usb?

I just get my chevy 3 days ago... Need some help on how to use the gps and listen music from usb at the same time.. Is it normal after using gps, I cannot hear music from usb?

Yes it seems to be the limitation of the system. In fact, every time the GPS gives directions, audio is always cut temporarily. I rarely use GPS anyway,only when I drive to unfamiliar and new places.

Yes it seems to be the limitation of the system. In fact, every time the GPS gives directions, audio is always cut temporarily. I rarely use GPS anyway,only when I drive to unfamiliar and new places.

Did you try to disable the voice navi in the gps setting. The gps running without voice navi and should not interrupt the music?

Did you try to disable the voice navi in the gps setting. The gps running without voice navi and should not interrupt the music?

Didn't try disabling the voice navigation. Actually what's the point of having GPS without voice navigation if I have to keep looking at the screen while driving?

Still, I'll give a try and see if disabling voice navigation can prevent breaking up of music.

Yup, my gps voice is off all along to avoid any distort on my Fm radio whenever it speak. But now i face another problem is whenever i start my gps, i cannot listen on usb song (regardless you off the gps anot), i will need to restart my car engine before i can listen to my usb song again. Quite disappointing, another thing how long you guys chevy gps  take to get signal when you out from shelter area. Mine can take up to 30min before get any signal =_=.

↡ Advertisement