• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
70 replies to this topic | 471 praises

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:37 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Lee Kuan Yew’s Two Younger Children File Case on Interview Deal

http://www.bloomberg...-interview-deal

Lee Kuan Yew’s two younger children initiated court action in Singapore relating to an agreement between their late father, the city’s first prime minister, and the government.

Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang, executors of the elder Lee’s estate, filed a court application on Sept. 2, according to a record with the Singapore High Court. Their father’s agreement related to the "custody and use" of interviews given by the former premier to the government’s Oral History Department, according to a statement by the Attorney-General, the respondent.

“The government will establish the proper interpretation and status of the agreement before the court,” it said in the statement.

Further details of the case weren’t immediately available, and Lee Hsien Yang declined to comment. Lee Wei Ling wasn’t immediately available to comment.

The Republic of Singapore’s founding father, Lee Kuan Yew, died on March 23 at the age of 91, triggering a nationwide outpouring of grief. More than a million people waited for as long as 10 hours to pay their last respects.

Lee’s death and celebrations to mark Singapore’s 50th year of independence helped the ruling People’s Action Party, helmed by eldest son Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, extend its more than five-decade rule at the Sept. 11 election.

The case is Lee Wei Ling, Lee Hsien Yang v Attorney-General, OS816/2015. Singapore High Court.

Anyone heard anything about this ??? 

Edited by Angcheek, 22 September 2015 - 09:59 PM.

Spring praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:44 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

camping here for good show !

2BDriver and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:46 PM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Interesting.....1st time hearing this
Angcheek and Mercs praised this

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:55 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://www.channelne...8.html?cid=fbsg

SINGAPORE: The executors of the estate of Mr Lee Kuan Yew have filed an application seeking guidance from the Courts on proper interpretation of an interview agreement between the late Mr Lee and the Government.

The court application was filed by Mr Lee's younger children, Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang, on Sep 2 and a pre-trial conference was held on Tuesday (Sep 22).

The agreement relates to the custody and use of certain interviews given by Mr Lee, Singapore's founding Prime Minister, to the Oral History Department, a spokesperson for the Attorney-General's Chambers (AGC) said. 

The Government will establish the proper interpretation and status of the agreement before the Court, the AGC added. 

The next pre-trial conference will be held on Oct 27.

Edited by Angcheek, 22 September 2015 - 09:58 PM.

Mercs, Spring and Byteslurve praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:56 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Where's the popcorn?

1 Anonymous member praised this
That is all.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:57 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I dont understand their objective .... the 2 are against some interview ? 

Spring praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:59 PM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

What is Oral History Department? Got such department?

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:59 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

With you :a-fun:  together always "no beer"   :a-no:  What a lousy show    :sick:

Angcheek praised this

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:00 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Since a long time lah ..

http://www.nas.gov.s...ory_interviews/

What is Oral History Department? Got such department?

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:01 PM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I dont understand their objective .... the 2 are against some interview ? 

Neither do I, only thing I understand is that it is a court case of LWL & LHY vs Gov. (Attorney General)

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:05 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

LKY has 3   [scholar]    [pirate]   :a-shy:  childs, the youngest two is now suing the elder [scholar]  brother, shall we meet up to discuss in private but must have beers      :a-toast:

Edited by 2BDriver, 22 September 2015 - 10:06 PM.

BanCoe, Mustank, Angcheek and Spring praised this

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:09 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

With you :a-fun:  together always "no beer"   :a-no:  What a lousy show    :sick:

at least when you are drunk I still can send you home safely, I'm your very bestest friend.

LKY has 3  childs, the youngest two is now suing the elder [scholar]  brother, shall we meet up to discuss in private but must have beers     

can .....but you drink I drive ! 

when ? name your place and time we need to settle our similarities.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:09 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

at least when you are drunk I still can send you home safely, I'm your very bestest friend.

You sent AF [pirate] in your Honda, I [drivingcar] drove home all by myself with deep worrisome about the other 2 kakies   [sweatdrop]

Angcheek, Pinobii and Spring praised this

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:13 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You sent AF [pirate] in your Honda, I [drivingcar] drove home all by myself with deep worrisome about the other 2 kakies   [sweatdrop]

I am your noble friend, I drive all of you home safely = you don't need to drive for MU. swee bo?

Edited by Tigerwoods, 22 September 2015 - 10:14 PM.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:15 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can .....but you drink I drive ! 

when ? name your place and time we need to settle our similarities.

Let's bring our own [sly] "Private Harbour" together having first stop at  老 地 方 [grouphug]  then go KTV sing love songs   :a-sing:

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:41 PM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Is it a rich/eite ego kind of thing?

Cos I dont have the faintest idea what its about. lollllll
Mustank praised this

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:03 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Where's the popcorn?

Let's share :D

:a-popcorn: :a-popcorn: :a-popcorn: :a-popcorn:

girls-camp-popcorn.jpg

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:07 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

simi taiji?

LWL + LHY sue LHL?

Tohto praised this

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:10 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

many were commenting on the news in FB ... 

I think some really missed the point. Its not about LKY anymore ... isnt it . duh ...........

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:29 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

many were commenting on the news in FB ... 

I think some really missed the point. Its not about LKY anymore ... isnt it . duh ...........

It's obvious that once the parent gone, siblings relationship deteriorate and will fight for their own :a-aggressive:  rights.

Hokkien says, 树 倒 猴 闪 。 :a-handbags:

Mercs, Byteslurve, Spring, Vid, Baal, Angcheek, Jamesc and 7 other members praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: lee kuan yew, lky, case, kuan and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users