Nissan GTR 3.8L

Aerosmith

Turbocharged

These are Tan chong charges ? If consider to sell your car, ring me at number above.

I reckon yours is a english speaking godzillac?

yes they are tan chong charges. yes mine is UK spec

car isn't for sale, but i'll keep in mind - is one of your maserati owners looking for another car Terrence?

↡ Advertisement

they did tell me to be mentally prepared for the next service, as the following will *definitely* need to be changed within the next 8-10k km:

1. all 4 tires (approx $3k)

2. all rotors (approx $5k)

3. all brake discs (approx 3.5k)

that's in addition to the basic servicing, as the car is already 7 years old.

Err rotors and brake discs...same same mah?

Turbocharged

Err rotors and brake discs...same same mah?

hmm no idea, maybe i heard wrongly, but i know he told me brake disc + something about the brakes lol.

Turbocharged

All I can think of is rotors and pads, but both those prices are insane for pads and your name will be Robert.

yup sorry i just clarified, its the pads and rotors. lol

• Praise 1

yup sorry i just clarified, its the pads and rotors. lol

Sounds really expensive for just changing parts. Maybe can check with stockist and see how much tc is marking up for labour and margin.

• Praise 1

Vezel is a nice car!

I sold my 159 to buy a manual GT. It's one of the last known 5 examples of the 3.2L Busso engined variant.

Definitely a keeper that's why Im going to renew it.

I paid 2k above scrap for it 6 months ago and spent more than 8k changing almost all the wear and tear parts plus a top overhaul. It's ready to roar another 10 years!

8.5k depre (assuming PQP remains 60k) for a 240hp monster classic. Worth it. Haha

Good move.......my 159 3.2 feels very muted. Saw a fellow 147 with the busso 3.2 and the sound is beautiful (Esp with ferrari throttle body). 

Good move.......my 159 3.2 feels very muted. Saw a fellow 147 with the busso 3.2 and the sound is beautiful (Esp with ferrari throttle body).

The silver or the yellow one?

with such maintenance cost, why not buy a 911? 

Because no 911, except a turbo, is as quick as a stock GTR.

At this point, badge snobs will point out the obvious, but the GTR is not a car for badge snobs. It is a car for drivers not poseurs.

Edited by Turboflat4

Any GTR for sale or good lobang ?

9362 3352

Wah lau, you dealing Maserati, Lamboghini, ferrari, now dealing GTR too?

Supercar dealer got any job perks on not?

• Praise 1

could not seem to get anything from the singapore GTR club.

would like to ask for advice here.

I am noob on this car but i do know there is differences between every model year.

1. i heard that a 2008 model at stage 2 can already make up all the differences between the different year model in terms of performance. so if i intend to go stage 2, is it true to say 2008 model is enough?

2. what is the pro GTR workshops locally? i want to get the car checked at a workshop before purchasing it.

3. are there any serious maintenance issues with the gearbox of the GTR? can a mechanic check if it has problems? also, if the clutch has been replaced with performance ones, will it still have those serious issues?

4. anyone happen to know which company gives the best insurance rate for this car?

5. is the GTR an LTA magnet? i previously drove an LTA magnet and really hated the constant stopping and checking.

Thanks so much.

No chick magnet.

:D

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

Bro Spawn, very curious how you know my name ?? Do i know you or my name famous haha ?

Enjoy the photos …….

Cheers mate !

must be you famous bro ;)