Which sequence first? Film, camera and head unit

Googoo

Hi all,

I be collecting my new car soon and most likely it will be bare with all accessories fixed outside by myself.

Can i check which sequence of the above mention accessories is better to install first and reasons?

My friend was telling me solar film then followed by car camera as the car camera need to stick on the windscreen so better put the film first else the camera will need to be removed when installing the film.. sounds logical.. so anyone has any advice?

the items i am planning to install is solar film, front and back camera and head unit with reverse camera.

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

I be collecting my new car soon and most likely it will be bare with all accessories fixed outside by myself.

Can i check which sequence of the above mention accessories is better to install first and reasons?

My friend was telling me solar film then followed by car camera as the car camera need to stick on the windscreen so better put the film first else the camera will need to be removed when installing the film.. sounds logical.. so anyone has any advice?

the items i am planning to install is solar film, front and back camera and head unit with reverse camera.

Congralute on your new ride.

It will be good to install the camera few days later after having the solar film.

That what some bro have mentioned before.

• Praise 1

Congralute on your new ride.

It will be good to install the camera few days later after having the solar film.

That what some bro have mentioned before.

thks for the reply.. reason being let the film 'settle' down? or maybe the film need to reinstall again??

good advice.. thks