Classic car road tax coupon when driving outside SG

Zyklon

I understand classic car scheme only has 28 coupon a year...one coupon a day.

If the car is driven in Malaysia, does it need a coupon for everyday? Or only coupon for day exiting Singapore and day coming back?

↡ Advertisement

the coupons are only valid in SG,...so u can drive it all over Malaysia as long as your road tax and insurance is valid.

same goes for off-peak cars... leave off peak time and come back off peak time, no need to pay peak hour fee..

the coupons are only valid in SG,...so u can drive it all over Malaysia as long as your road tax and insurance is valid.

same goes for off-peak cars... leave off peak time and come back off peak time, no need to pay peak hour fee..

I wonder why other countries bother if you have paid your road tax in Singapore or not...

I wonder why other countries bother if you have paid your road tax in Singapore or not...

Because failure to display of road tax disc is one of the most common excuse used to ka jiao sgp car when up north.

But in this case, I am more interested to know if sgp side will disturb upon return.

Edited by Zyklon

Because failure to display of road tax disc is one of the most common excuse used to ka jiao sgp car when up north.

But in this case, I am more interested to know if sgp side will disturb upon return.

I don't display my road tax disc in SG. They can always check online to see if it's paid or not. Actually the road tax disc is just a piece of paper, not too reliable as you can easily print your own [smash]

Just to sharing many years back we a group of friends riding bike to Bolehland and suddenly there is a road block.

One of my friend has an expired road tax for his bike. And I guess we all know what happen right.

Just to sharing many years back we a group of friends riding bike to Bolehland and suddenly there is a road block.

One of my friend has an expired road tax for his bike. And I guess we all know what happen right.

It is still a common issue in 2015.

And as usual...will ask you if you want to settle here or go police station settle.

It is still a common issue in 2015.

And as usual...will ask you if you want to settle here or go police station settle.

Yes really spot on.

↡ Advertisement