Found this comparison from http://cn.cari.com.m...ead&tid=3302165 by someone who decided on Serena than Biante. I also feel that Biante looks better but lose out in cabin.
SERENA 和 BIANTE 我都去看好几次，最后拿下SERENA. 不否认BIANTE外形非常前卫，容易让年轻人看上。让最后拿下的总结原因：我个人也是觉得SERENA比较有诚意。空间的舒适感上乘，3排椅子的编排也做的出色，第二排的椅子够大又高。第3排椅子也足够应付两位成年人。反观BIANTE第2椅子比较短又矮，舒适上无法和SERENA比，第3排的椅子更加小张，更小更短，第3排只适合小孩坐，不太能应付成年人。BIANTE两扇自动门也没有遮阳的帘。中控台的空调调校无法为后方的空调调校温度和风速或开启关闭后方空调。BIANTE也没有speed lock.SERENA 第2排走廊又增加了多功能的扶手，能填补走廊的位置，能舒适的坐散3个人。SERENA第3排的椅子是2张左右折叠独立组成，而BIANTE第3排是非独立，无法弹性的让出椅子任何一边的空间来存放行李。总结这些因素让我最后决定拿SERENA,毕竟深思后还是觉得
so how? have you go for a test drive?
will re post what i posted on another thread on my purchase. can google or view youtube to see more reviews and make your own comparison.
Just booked a Nissan Serena S-Hybrid last Monday. I have driven this car last December while in Japan and was hoping that they will bring in to Singapore. The introduction of Spada certainly caused me to take another look, but in the end still book a Serena based on the following reasons:
1. Although T8 Automobile is a PI, it is wholly owned by Tan Chong Motors. So all servicing and warranty will be covered by Tan Chong. In fact T8 Automobile resides in Tan Chong Bukit Timah.
2. The 'S-Hybrid' Version. Nissan uses regenerative braking technology as a way to eke out extra gas mileage from a regular gasoline engine. Called the S-Hybrid -- standing for simple and smart -- the system features an upgraded version of the ECO stop-start motor found in current generation Serena minivans, which replaces the alternator found in conventional cars. Despite its name however, it is not a true hybrid system: the motor cannot provide any power to move the car along, only recapture it. Nor does it store energy in a large hybrid battery pack. Under braking, the engine stops and the ECO motor engages to generate electricity that recharges a pair of 12-Volt batteries. The generated power is then used as required by the car to run its 12-volt accessories and computer systems. So you dont have to worry about changing a real Hybrid battery that cost quite a fair bit. To put it in layman's term, there are 2 car batteries in this car. one for the car, and one for the all electrical components of the car. So when the car needs to move off, the ECO motor acts as a starter motor, restarting the gasoline engine and letting the car move away.
3. Forward Emergency Braking System. This system determines that the odds of collision is high, or that a collision will occur, the warning lamp and buzzer will urge the driver to take evasive action to avoid collision, and if in case the driver is unable to safely decelerate, the emergency brake will automatically apply to avoid or reduce the damage caused by collision.
4. Lane Departure Warning System. This technology assists in maintaining safety by alerting drivers when it detects that the car has strayed from its intended lane. The system recognizes the lane in which the car is traveling. When the driver unintentionally drifts out of the travelling lane, the system alerts the driver with a visual warning on the display and an audible signal.
5. Engine auto-stop systems. The system improves fuel economy by automatically stopping the engine when the car stops, and restarting it when the driver removes his or her foot from the brake. It utilizes the ECO Motor (Energy Control Motor) system. The ECO Motor is a setup where the engine is restarted directly via the belt. By using the belt system, the crank's coupling pulley is rotated directly, improving start time and reducing engine noise.
6. Availability of accessories and cheap spare parts from Malaysia. Although Singapore is selling the JDM version, there are many similarities to the CKD version that is sold in Malaysia. with the good exchange rate, I have just ordered rear spoilers, visors and rear bumper protector for a fraction of the price as compared to bring the parts in from Japan.
7. The Price. At the end of the day, for a PI / AD warranty car, the car still sells cheaper than Spada. And they are pretty aggressive in terms of giving me the best trade in price as compared to the the few PI I asked for the Spada, as well freebies. Maybe i think they are try to promote the model. I think I am the first few who made a purchase.
8. I think Serena is the only MPV that can configure the seat into either 7 or 8 seater. In fact it has 14 configuration to the seats arrangements. So based on my needs i can decide to configure it to be 7 or 8 seats.
Edited by Tonyking, 02 October 2015 - 08:45 AM.