2015 Nissan Serena S-Hybrid 2.0 MPV

Zavi

Neutral Newbie

Mine was $1200+ with full NCB from TC. B4 purchase had check around quote is around the same from other ins. So decided to get from them, 2 things to note here it could be is a new car so premium is high, another advantage to get from TC is any accidents can go back to them to change original parts.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Gonna test drive serena this Sunday. Hope they will give me a good offer.

Considering Serena vs Wish. Quoted 110k for elegance model by Borneo Motors... is it worth topping uo 15k for Serena?

(edited)

Nissan Serena C26 Led reflector. Red or Clear

Clear type can be connected to reverse lamp as well.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/doresu-up/10245242/

p1.jpg?ct=88fc1689edbf

p4.jpg?ct=88fc1689edbf

Install a genuine Nissan rear fog switch to add rear fog light feature to the led reflector.

Part No: 25166-JG00A

Purchase from https://www.amayama.com/en/part/nissan/25166jg00a

Oops...Poisonous...

errr

post-165230-0-36854600-1464538765_thumb.jpg

post-165230-0-90276700-1464538660_thumb.jpg

post-165230-0-06420800-1464538695_thumb.jpg

Edited by HoneydewDarren

Booked my serena yesterday. Last 2 or 3 units and was told that they are not bringing in anymore.

any reasons given why they stop bringing?

Considering Serena vs Wish. Quoted 110k for elegance model by Borneo Motors... is it worth topping uo 15k for Serena?

you should consider the following:

size: mid vs full.  do you need the size?  need to consider also a few years down the road when you kids get bigger

AD vs PI

parts availability

I have been hearing that there will be a new wish coming but no one can confirm and cant find any info on the web.

Neutral Newbie

Booked my serena yesterday. Last 2 or 3 units and was told that they are not bringing in anymore.

Hey Xerockz,

i booked mine on Sat. T8 must have sold a handful on Sat as i was told they had 7 or 8 units left.  Looking forward to the good news from my SC. What colour did you booked?

Neutral Newbie

Considering Serena vs Wish. Quoted 110k for elegance model by Borneo Motors... is it worth topping uo 15k for Serena

We were also looking at the Wish but we chose Serena eventually. The following were what made the deal for us :

- Flexibility in seating arrangement (7 or 8 seats plus multiple configurations to play around)

- Spacious cabin space 

- Reasonable price (i remember it was around 140k for the HWS model a few months ago)

- Similar price range (Wish elegance ~125K)

- Power sliding doors (ease of access into the vehicle)

- Reasonably high OMV (27K vs Wish's 19K)

- Warranty/Servicing by Tan Chong

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hey Xerockz,

i booked mine on Sat. T8 must have sold a handful on Sat as i was told they had 7 or 8 units left. Looking forward to the good news from my SC. What colour did you booked?

I was there at 4.30pm and was told left 2 units of blue moon white. Wife dun like the color so SE say she can respray to black. So is black lor. So what color did u choose?

any reasons given why they stop bringing?

you should consider the following:

size: mid vs full. do you need the size? need to consider also a few years down the road when you kids get bigger

AD vs PI

parts availability

I have been hearing that there will be a new wish coming but no one can confirm and cant find any info on the web.

SE has no idea why TC not bringing in more serena. She said tc is going to bring in a smaller car which is 1500cc but she dunno what car. Edited by Xerockz

I was there at 4.30pm and was told left 2 units of blue moon white. Wife dun like the color so SE say she can respray to black. So is black lor. So what color did u choose?

SE has no idea why TC not bringing in more serena. She said tc is going to bring in a smaller car which is 1500cc but she dunno what car.

So only left one unit blue moon white after u booked? Should be able to squeeze for better discount for last unit. Looks like Serena not selling well so TC not keen.

It's a shame that TC will stop bringing in Serena. 

However for those who are still keen on buying this model, HUA YANG is also selling it now. 

But for me personally, the main reason I chose Serena was it's connection with TC and the overall afforable price, after taking into consideration minimum loan amount + interest + penalty if any etc. Parallel importers are pricing it lower with a higher minimum loan amount and longer repayment period thus effectively pushing up the all-in price that one would have to pay.

Having said that, while I may like the car I may not get this model now if I have to get it from PI.

Another PI is selling Serena.

post-166137-0-32490900-1464661917.jpg

Serena is due for new model expected this coming September. There is rumour that Serena may come with a 1.2L EV version.

Serena EV power train is driving EM57 type motor maximum output of 109ps 1.2 litter series three-cylinder engine for power generation, maximum torque 25.9kgf.m, drive system FF, no transmission. JC08 mode fuel consumption is expected to 24.0km / L.

Quote from via google translate: http://car.kurumagt.com/2016-c27ev.html

So TC may be clearing the current to prepare for the new.

post-166137-0-32490900-1464661917.jpg

1.2 liter series three-cylinder engine for power generation. I suppose it is for the purpose as a generator to produce electricity to drive the EM57 motor used in the Nissan Leaf.

This is how I decode from the website.

Neutral Newbie

Just wanna check. Is the solar film from tc good? Anyone knows if dun want their film can deduct how much?

Even the best solar film cannot reduce temperature by more than 5 degrees. Car is made of metal and it is a good conductor of heat. However the film is good to have in case of any glass shatter.

Good film last for 10 years or more without any peel, bubble or degrade.

As for the rebate, I guess is about $100 or $200 if you are lucky.

↡ Advertisement