2015 Nissan Serena S-Hybrid 2.0 MPV

Zavi

Neutral Newbie

Thanks primera38 for the rim advise.

Beside any bro here had DIY the LED door still before?  Brought this from Taobo not too sure the wire should be connect to where?  If you have any picture of wiring or step to connect please share with me.

Thank in advance.

post-140450-0-49304900-1466741617_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Add wireless TPMS from Taobao

Hi, is it very troublesome to take out the pin when adjusting tyre pressure at gas station? Which brand you bought?

Thanks.

Hi, is it very troublesome to take out the pin when adjusting tyre pressure at gas station? Which brand you bought?

Thanks.

I bought Steelmate. Yes abit troublesome to remove the sensor when u need to pump up. Need to unloosen a nut with the provided spanner.

(edited)

At least your engine compartment still looks okay.  At least your radiator grills seemed intact.  Just the bumper and headlamp need replacement I think....

First Serena accident in Singapore....:(

Repair is gonna take very long...attachicon.gifCar Accident.jpg

Edited by Tiger21

Repair is gonna take very long...attachicon.gif

Always sad to hear of accidents. Hope all will go well with you.

It would be great for you to share how T8 Gallery handle this with regard to lead-time for spare parts for repair as a AD/PI hybrid.

(edited)

Anyone experiencing intermitten problems with the centre control gadget (not sure what is it called) that is radio/gps and the cashcard unit?

Had experienced more than once that radio no sound, cannot select channel etc and cashcard unit cannot detect cashcard. Off the car engine, restart, sometimes it works again, sometimes not.

So wondering if its the product faulty or wiring problem?

Edited by Zavi

Anyone experiencing intermitten problems with the centre control gadget (not sure what is it called) that is radio/gps and the cashcard unit?

Had experienced more than once that radio no sound, cannot select channel etc and cashcard unit cannot detect cashcard. Off the car engine, restart, sometimes it works again, sometimes not.

So wondering if its the product faulty or wiring problem?

Zavi

Did you installed any aftermarket gadget or accessories to the car, I suspect that sometimes the electronic accessory you'd put in is not compatible with the on board system of the Serena...

Zavi

Did you installed any aftermarket gadget or accessories to the car, I suspect that sometimes the electronic accessory you'd put in is not compatible with the on board system of the Serena...

No, stock as is condition. Didn't add nor take out anything. 

Btw, anyone knows if this car can go in to Changi Airport carpark?

Repair is gonna take very long...attachicon.gifCar Accident.jpg

It seems that the speed of the impact is not fast. Did the auto braking alert and intervene prior to the impact? 

Neutral Newbie

It seems that the speed of the impact is not fast. Did the auto braking alert and intervene prior to the impact? 

You are right, not very highspeed...this is the in-car camera footage if you are interested...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0MXiGUwPbkkV3otU0stOWtwazQ

However, I'm not sure if the auto-braking alerted and intervene...

But sometimes on road I can hear the anti-collision alert sound though if I'm too near vehicle in front of me.

According to Tan Chong, some of the spares need to be freight in and may take weeks...sianz...

You are right, not very highspeed...this is the in-car camera footage if you are interested...

But sometimes on road I can hear the anti-collision alert sound though if I'm too near vehicle in front of me.

According to Tan Chong, some of the spares need to be freight in and may take weeks...sianz...

The car in-front on its rear fog light which is very inconsiderate and glaring for driver at the back. It makes it harder to spot the brake lights. It must be a pain to the eyes at the back of that car.

The driver jam brake suddenly when he saw the breakdown car on the right lane without due consideration to the car at the back when the front of the car is clear.

The driver action is not necessary and resulted in the accident. Try to report concerns to TP and insurance with the video evidence. If lucky, it helps you reduce your liability from 100%.

You should definitely go back to the Service Centre soonest to find out what happen. Should be the wires.

Terminal 2 carpark entrance height is 1.9m. No problem going in. I'm always there. T3 lagi more headroom compared to T2. You'll see lotsa Alphard and Vellfire inside these carparks.

I think you should share with TP and your car insurance so that the other car owner has to bear some blame. This is as good as suddenly e-braking in middle of the road.

Neutral Newbie

Hey did u managed to resolve the issue? My IU has been intermittenly down so much so that its not even detected when going past the ERPs.

Now at VIACOM to have it fixed. Expecting LTA to send me the letter though.

↡ Advertisement