PAP New Cabinet 2015! Reshuffle 2017/2018

Mockngbrd

Gracefully become the only female full minister..................rose among the leaves.........but an old rose........... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

you are so kind with your words bro !

Rose ...........

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Saddest case for me is how 2 new people with no experience and esp one just join to be parachute to become an acting minister.

Really sad day.

I reserve my opinion till the day he delivers.

But this is truly unlike other countries where the populist guy is not the same as a capable political leader.

I think he will push for more people to afford to OWN cars after infrastructure like carparks and roads are rammed up.

But whether you can afford to USE cars will be a different story.

I have to agree that he is the best person for the job, given that he has done well for health and housing...

So, we should be happy that someone capable is solving the problems ...

Hopefully the maintenance will go up, and SMRT will be made private rather than public ...

And of course, coe prices to keep at an affordable price :)

• Praise 1

Not to worry.

His track record speaks for itself.

I think he will ask SMRT CEO to harakiri first.

hahaha thats the problem .... MOT has no say over SMRT . else Tuck Yew wont need to go liao kekeke.

(or maybe Tuck Yew and Desmond last time same camp one , both share 1 underwear , thats why TY no heart to chop his old mate)

where is son in law of AMK???.................. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

hiding inside LHL underwear ...........

• Praise 3

where is son in law of AMK???.................. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

next year become minister lor:

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT

Mr Lawrence Wong - Minister

Mr Desmond Lee - Senior Minister of State

Dr Koh Poh Koon - Minister of State from Jan 1, 2016

Better hope no $8 mrt or bus rides

😂

Or $8 ERP during peak hours.....

• Praise 2

Wah ah heng tio finance arh! Siao leow. Higher gst is good for people liao.

They removed Tharman ? That ah heng must be shouting

Jin Heng arh , Jin Swee arh , Jin keat arh !

Frankly can he really live up to it ? anyone?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

left to be seen. Big shoes to fill IMO

"We have launched huge numbers of rail lines - some 60 billion dollars' worth - so when fully implemented it'll be a big plus for Singaporeans," said new Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan.

"But in terms of reliability, we are not quite there yet. Let's be realistic about such a complex system - it's not rocket science but also not straightforward. There will be fires big and small but I hope for Singaporeans' patience and we will do our best." - CNA

Do you still think COE will drop ............ :grin:

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

"We have launched huge numbers of rail lines - some 60 billion dollars' worth - so when fully implemented it'll be a big plus for Singaporeans," said new Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan.

"But in terms of reliability, we are not quite there yet. Let's be realistic about such a complex system - it's not rocket science but also not straightforward. There will be fires big and small but I hope for Singaporeans' patience and we will do our best." - CNA

Do you still think COE will drop ............ :grin:

he already downplay and warn all haha...v clever

Ah Heng did very well as edu minister, moving to finance is sooner or later, although it looks too soon. But with Tharman still up there, no problem!

• Praise 2

Those thinking of lower COE price can dream on....most probably you see $20 ERP coming soon...

''Mr Khaw - who said he did not volunteer for the Transport post, but willingly agreed when approached by the Prime Minister - said his vision of the future Singapore was that of a "car-light" society.

"As Transport Minister, my major objective is to further raise the quality of life for Singaporeans - make it easier for them to move about on feet, bicycle, bus, train and driverless cars. One critical piece is an extensive and reliable rail infrastructure. We have launched huge numbers of rail lines - some 60 billion dollars' worth - so when fully implemented it'll be a big plus for Singaporeans," said Mr Khaw.

Edited by LoverofCar
  • Praise 1

Ah Heng did very well as edu minister, moving to finance is sooner or later, although it looks too soon. But with Tharman still up there, no problem!

Tharman is a firm person ...... ah Heng errrr soft soft like jelly

Those thinking of lower COE price can dream on....most probably you see $20 ERP coming soon...

''Mr Khaw - who said he did not volunteer for the Transport post, but willingly agreed when approached by the Prime Minister - said his vision of the future Singapore was that of a "car-light" society.

Who the F will volunteer for that post hahahaha he also damn joker

• Haha! 1

so maybe he shld take MRT to work everyday, otherwise dun tok simi car light, or else d only thing light is his brain

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1