PAP New Cabinet 2015! Reshuffle 2017/2018

Mockngbrd

Si bei Sian, past few days kui chui keep appearing in news, so I guess it is already set Lao.

If all I prefer the ong ye Kung to be pm. He is a much better choice. Dont know what pm lee is thinking. He went through life from Young till now still don't know how to see people meh?

Gone case..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Si bei Sian, past few days kui chui keep appearing in news, so I guess it is already set Lao.

If all I prefer the ong ye Kung to be pm. He is a much better choice. Dont know what pm lee is thinking. He went through life from Young till now still don't know how to see people meh?

Gone case..

This is an important fact about Ong Ye Kung

"From 2002 to 2004, Ong was the Principal Private Secretary to Singapore's then Deputy Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong"

This is an important fact about Ong Ye Kung

"From 2002 to 2004, Ong was the Principal Private Secretary to Singapore's then Deputy Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong"

But the thing is no much news coverage on him for past few days as compared to kui chui, mind you it is on topic on who will be the next pm.

But the thing is no much news coverage on him for past few days as compared to kui chui, mind you it is on topic on who will be the next pm.

Just means that Kee Chiu fired a shot across the bow of Ong and Heng. They haven't fired back yet.

If our dear PM cannot find a suitable replacement for a finance minister, I think ah Heng hentak kaki liao.

Gone case..

You still trust that clown?  [shakehead]

Just look at how the recent PE was orchestrated. 

Edited by DACH

If true then it will be scary as Singapore brand of politics is become leader through persuasion / coopting.

I will be very suspicious of anyone who plans his career to meet his political goals.

Seriously look at the recent PE, what's new? 

not forgetting the gerrymandering before every election...

frankly speaking, in every country, the government/party currently in power will always try to give some benefits to the people before each election. just look at our neighbours... 

Other countries different league hor.

Here the govt choose to pay themselves differently from the world.

How can compare the same problems with other countries' govt? 

• Praise 1

Seriously look at the recent PE, what's new?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8vzTsnPps

Other countries different league hor.

Here the govt choose to pay themselves differently from the world.

How can compare the same problems with other countries' govt? 

garment here choose to pay themselves differently is to reduce corruption to minimum. 

however they will still need to have ways to pull the votes and please the people. 

other countries may be different but human character is still the same. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8vzTsnPps

garment here choose to pay themselves differently is to reduce corruption to minimum

however they will still need to have ways to pull the votes and please the people. 

other countries may be different but human character is still the same. 

Seriously, I don't buy this.

If every govt in the world think like this, I think the US President and the Chinese Premier should have been paid billions every year. How many billionaires in their countries earn so much more than them? And they controlled the big economies and played a big role in influencing the world economy, peace, etc. 

Politics is politics. Corporate world is corporate world.

If corporate world pay satisfy the person more, by all means join the corporate world. 

If the person wants to be a politician, then accept the fact that politicians have to take sacrifices.

The money, or the taxes you paid, can be more meaningfully used to solve the nation's problems, and not to teach people how not to be corrupted by paying them more.

Edited by DACH

Seriously, I don't buy this.

If every govt in the world think like this, I think the US President and the Chinese Premier should have been paid billions every year. How many billionaires in their countries earn so much more than them? And they controlled the big economies and played a big role in influencing the world economy, peace, etc. 

Politics is politics. Corporate world is corporate world.

If corporate world pay satisfy the person more, by all means join the corporate world. 

If the person wants to be a politician, then accept the fact that politicians have to take sacrifices.

The money, or the taxes you paid, can be more meaningfully used to solved the nation's problems, and not to teach people how not to be corrupted by paying them more.

haha i agree... cant believe our PM is earning much more than the most powderful man in the world... and thats after the recent pay cut...

hahahaha.

this clown?

who support him, please kee chiu

Maybe he was told to say that lah, get everyone worried then the next candidate get more positive light?
  • Praise 2

A lot of media coverage means nothing.

It is a matter of who Ah Loong trust.

Gone case..

Haha. That fellow knows very well how he himself was chosen la.

If he chooses someone competent to take over him, his incompetency will be made obvious. If he chooses some clown, maybe still got chance for the Lee family name to rise up again in the future.

haha i agree... cant believe our PM is earning much more than the most powderful man in the world... and thats after the recent pay cut...

Most powerful man only making 50k per year....

much less than many in this forum  :a-happy:

Gone case..

thought you tharman supporter?

everything tharman tharman...

how come change to ong already?

:D

i predict Ong Ye Kung will be the next PM. because he's the brightest star of all.

G.E.M say one  [:p]

Ye Kung Zhong Zui Liang De Xing (ok i know it's Kong not Kung but wth [laugh] )

post-1798-0-82539700-1509671615.jpg

Edited by Theoldjaffa
  • Praise 3

i predict Ong Ye Kung will be the next PM. because he's the brightest star of all.

G.E.M say one  [:p]

Ye Kung Zhong Zui Liang De Xing (ok i know it's Kong not Kung but wth [laugh] )

attachicon.gifYeKung.JPG

PM or not, I not sure. 

But should be at least a DPM. Looks like a capable and compassionate person. Should be doing well if he keeps his temperament 

• Praise 2

Haha. That fellow knows very well how he himself was chosen la.

If he chooses someone competent to take over him, his incompetency will be made obvious. If he chooses some clown, maybe still got chance for the Lee family name to rise up again in the future.

Most powerful man only making 50k per year....

much less than many in this forum :a-happy:

haha ya this forum many arm arm elites...
↡ Advertisement