PAP New Cabinet 2015! Reshuffle 2017/2018

Mockngbrd

Coordinating Minister ... new portfolio?

Yes, for better coordination among the ministries...

From CNA:

The key change to the structure of the Cabinet is the introduction of three Coordinating Ministers, each of whom will oversee a handful of related Ministries.

"We need tighter coordination across ministries to have a tighter, whole-of-Government approach to issues," said Mr Lee in explaining the change.

So I suppose our new Coordinating Minister for Infrastructure will look after at least both the Transport ministry as well as National Development (his old baby) bah [laugh][laugh][laugh]

From CNA:

The key change to the structure of the Cabinet is the introduction of three Coordinating Ministers, each of whom will oversee a handful of related Ministries.

"We need tighter coordination across ministries to have a tighter, whole-of-Government approach to issues," said Mr Lee in explaining the change.

So I suppose our new Coordinating Minister for Infrastructure will look after at least both the Transport ministry as well as National Development (his old baby) bah [laugh][laugh][laugh]

yup. So he has a better overview of both housing as well as transport and the overall infra.....so dun waste time send email here there...1 kaki settle all..hahaha

From CNA:

means last time ministries not coordinated...........all run on their own............. :grin::grin:

• Praise 1

True that. Nobody has the amount of breath he has to clear the rubbish his predecessors did...like MBT

Yap .... now I really wonder how many time KBW is going to do Harakiri [rolleyes]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

yup. So he has a better overview of both housing as well as transport and the overall infra.....so dun waste time send email here there...1 kaki settle all..hahaha

seem like he become most senior in position after the 2 DPM liao.......... [grin]

Great ! Will we see a dip in COE prices??? Oh yes please... [laugh] My below 10k COE please, I have been waiting for long... [thumbsup]

Hopefully COE prices will be well regulated.. Hehe..

Edited by Girlgirlzz

means last time ministries not coordinated...........all run on their own............. :grin::grin:

Precisely... that's why in the last decade when they decided to open the floodgate for the foreigners, never coordinate & plan for the housing & transport infra... so now better coordinate properly in preparation for the 6.9 mil [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 2

Not to worry.

His track record speaks for itself.

I think he will ask SMRT CEO to harakiri first.

Yap .... now I really wonder how many time KBW is going to do Harakiri [rolleyes]

Will we see a dip in COE prices??? Oh yes please... [laugh] My below 10k COE please, I have been waiting for long... [thumbsup]

when a new minister take over ... do you think he will chop drop his money tree ?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

COE 10K, charge ERP based on the number of metres travelled. You might not know what you are wishing for...

Will we see a dip in COE prices??? Oh yes please... [laugh] My below 10k COE please, I have been waiting for long... [thumbsup]

As expected. He is the best man for the job. Not afraid to make tough decisions...

Now I worry about ERP II coming up in 2018...

I have to agree that he is the best person for the job, given that he has done well for health and housing...

So, we should be happy that someone capable is solving the problems ...

Hopefully the maintenance will go up, and SMRT will be made private rather than public ...

And of course, coe prices to keep at an affordable price :)

Precisely... that's why in the last decade when they decided to open the floodgate for the foreigners, never coordinate & plan for the housing & transport infra... so now better coordinate properly in preparation for the 6.9 mil [lipsrsealed]

last time I mentioned so many times.............Gan Kim Yong got away unharmed............he was at MOM when floodgate open........... <_<<_<<_<

• Praise 1