Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:17 PM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The future is here. Seriously, auto opening doors?

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:20 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

the rear doors ... i like  [sly]

Staff69 praised this

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:23 PM

kowalsky
  • kowalsky
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Sorry i can't see, this video's problem, can you fix it?

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:59 PM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Keeping in mind our green credentials and support for cashless society, I think the LTA should seriously consider going all out in support of paid electric charging points so that cars such as the Nissan Leaf, Tesla, Beemer electric i's, etc, can be made more popular. Just need to agree on a damn standard  [whip]

I tell you... if that comes to pass... this car will be my next.

I've been salivating over it for so long  [thumbsup]

Staff69 praised this

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:35 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seen many Model S while I was in Hong Kong earlier this year. Wonder if Singapore has any?

Supercar level acceleration... [thumbsup]

√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√♥

┣▇▇▇═─

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:38 PM

Runforyourlife
  • Premium member
    Runforyourlife
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Seen many Model S while I was in Hong Kong earlier this year. Wonder if Singapore has any?

Supercar level acceleration... [thumbsup]

Yea tons of it. The badge looks cool too, but not common in SG :S

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:41 PM

Boringchap
  • Boringchap
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Was in the UK and chanced across a Tesla showroom.  The Model X was on display.  Pretty big car with futuristic wings.

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:47 PM

carlover80
  • carlover80
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Tesla Model X is so cool! Can't wait to ride on it!

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:15 PM

Jq1988
  • Premium member
    Jq1988
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I love this SUV too...but too bad our country a bit out dated. Sian.
Japanese girl is awesome!

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:38 PM

alishahessle
  • alishahessle
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Keeping in mind our green credentials and support for cashless society, I think the LTA should seriously consider going all out in support of paid electric charging points so that cars such as the Nissan Leaf, Tesla, Beemer electric i's, etc, can be made more popular. Just need to agree on a damn standard  [whip]

I tell you... if that comes to pass... this car will be my next.

I've been salivating over it for so long  [thumbsup]

wow.... that was so cool....

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

kyleit101
  • kyleit101
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

thank you for everything guys.

Black Shirt Gamer more like My 2017 Tesla Model X P90D crashed into my 2017 Audi R8 V10 plus

Back to American Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: tesla, teslatesla model x and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users