Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Divers

Turbocharged

1 week ago, i changed to Michelin premacy 225/50/17 @ S$175 (nett) each, Sep 2016 tyres. (compared to PS4 around S$220 nett per piece)

Quiet and stable.

So far so good compared to my previous PS3 tyres

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I was quoted S$190 for 215/55/17. Make an appointment with them on a Sat last month to go down to change all 4. When I reach there, the boss apologize profusely to me that the delivery guy screw up the delivery of the tyre size I ordered and will only be available on Monday. Initially I was quite upset and wanted to leave but saw that they have already remove all my tyres. Sensing my anger building up :yuush: , the boss gave me another option which is to upgrade to 225/50/17 for price of S$220/ pc. I further negotiated to S$215/pc for the set. Now its about 1 month and I am quite happy with this set of tyres as the cornering is more stable and the only trade off is that the fuel consumption is slightly higher, which is still acceptable. [:)]

Your rim offset can take the bigger size? If it was me I will tell them fix back my original tyre and leave. Apologize is more like another force selling tactic.

Ya. Based on 2 examples here, it almost feels like they are trying to pull a fast one.

I'll tell them to fix back and I will leave. I'm not the type to accept bulls**t like this

To be honest, I really wanted to but I need to go for a business trip for 2 weeks and my tyres are wore off and what's worst is my family needs to use the car. So I rather have a peace of mind to have new sets of tyres for my family. Yes I have a choice I can find another shop to go to but time was not on my side.

To be honest, I really wanted to but I need to go for a business trip for 2 weeks and my tyres are wore off and what's worst is my family needs to use the car. So I rather have a peace of mind to have new sets of tyres for my family. Yes I have a choice I can find another shop to go to but time was not on my side.

seems like kimhoe is not bad plc and offers good price for both tyres.....

any other FR?

Kim Hoe is a pretty screwed up place. Their tactic is to remove your tires first so that you have no choice but to get new tires. Then they will do all kinds of up sell tactics. I would avoid Kim Hoe as far as possible unless you're super experienced at dealing with f**kers like them.

• Praise 2

Kim Hoe is a pretty screwed up place. Their tactic is to remove your tires first so that you have no choice but to get new tires. Then they will do all kinds of up sell tactics. I would avoid Kim Hoe as far as possible unless you're super experienced at dealing with f**kers like them.

Easy...just act blur. Ask stupid question.

wah didn't know about this  :o

i have been changing mine at leong seng for the past 7 years, so far so good

this kind next time ask them for the YOM and sizing photo. before going down. so dont need to waste trip.

they are long time tires shop already cannot be make this sort of mistake one. delivery guy also not stupid take wrong size. 

you really think tires shop really ah lao all never use computer one?

their cars are more expensive and high tech, if really donno how they operated ?

Your rim offset can take the bigger size? If it was me I will tell them fix back my original tyre and leave. Apologize is more like another force selling tactic.

My rims are original rims, according to the boss it can be used. The cornering is better, slightly higher fuel consumption.

wah didn't know about this  :o

i have been changing mine at leong seng for the past 7 years, so far so good

wow...any one can cfm tis ???

i also gg to leong seng...was thinking of trying them out lo..

My rims are original rims, according to the boss it can be used. The cornering is better, slightly higher fuel consumption.

so ps4 is worth getting ya....urs is jap or conti car?

For tyres I usually go for Leong Seng or Yap Brothers or TS Auto in Sembawang also good ! My PS4 bought from Leong Seng at $220 per piece and the size is 225 45 R18

For tyres I usually go for Leong Seng or Yap Brothers or TS Auto in Sembawang also good ! My PS4 bought from Leong Seng at $220 per piece and the size is 225 45 R18

wow...quite good price wor...wonder if Yap Bros have any promos recently? 

if 17" shld be less than $200??? keke

ur car make is Jap or Conti bro?

I was quoted S$190 for 215/55/17. Make an appointment with them on a Sat last month to go down to change all 4. When I reach there, the boss apologize profusely to me that the delivery guy screw up the delivery of the tyre size I ordered and will only be available on Monday. Initially I was quite upset and wanted to leave but saw that they have already remove all my tyres. Sensing my anger building up :yuush: , the boss gave me another option which is to upgrade to 225/50/17 for price of S$220/ pc. I further negotiated to S$215/pc for the set. Now its about 1 month and I am quite happy with this set of tyres as the cornering is more stable and the only trade off is that the fuel consumption is slightly higher, which is still acceptable. [:)]

every one made mistake

but from the story , if I were you I will insist for the same size (technically don't any how alter unless is approved my your Car manufacturer).

next time since you have placed order before heading down, do ask to view the physical  tires first.

Is always good to view and touch if you want to buy anything.

every one made mistake

but from the story , if I were you I will insist for the same size (technically don't any how alter unless is approved my your Car manufacturer).

next time since you have placed order before heading down, do ask to view the physical  tires first.

Is always good to view and touch if you want to buy anything.

$190 is good price lo...

ya don think they did it on purpose wor....anw give them a 2nd chance!

Wah this is cheap. I got mine for 260 per piece when it was first brought in through PI

Wah this is cheap. I got mine for 260 per piece when it was first brought in through PI

is your tyre size same as mine ?

wow...quite good price wor...wonder if Yap Bros have any promos recently? 

if 17" shld be less than $200??? keke

ur car make is Jap or Conti bro?

my car is Conti bro ...:)

↡ Advertisement