Crocodile sightings in Singapore

Neutrino

Jurong lake got 2 crocs or more ....

Evening at the side of the lake along Cooperation Road, can see peoples watching out for them .....

I ever saw one whilst evening walk from Chinese garden to Lakeside MRT using the bridge connecting the garden. It was floating in the lake below the bridge. :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

2 crocodile! [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

2 or more ...

That is why no more those "lovers floats" paddling at the lake .... :dizzy:

maybe can consider relocating them to mandai reservoir?

that is of course unless they know how to crawl from BKE to PIE to AYE and exit Jurong Town Hall road  [lipsrsealed]

2 or more ...

That is why no more those "lovers floats" paddling at the lake .... :dizzy:

So scary, i thought any reservoir like mandai or upper peirce has crocodile?! Jurong lake seems more like heartlander 'man-made' lake.

Edited by 13177

Safe one of the foot for me....... [smash]

I like this ...

sibei fierce siah leh.

one of my favourites:

黑椒鳄肉

lai lai lai

jin ho jiak

:XD:  :XD:

croc.jpg

df015ba5c4a2442219257a4adf96eebb_330.jpg

monkey sing song do dance part time part time abit [grin]

1446656.jpg

this one machiam ah gong size. better stay far far away.

• Praise 1

Jurong was a natural mangrove area transformed into a "lake" + build ups.

So scary, i thought any reservoir like mandai or upper peirce has crocodile?! Jurong lake seems more like heartlander 'man-made' lake.

Jurong was a natural mangrove area transformed into a "lake" + build ups.

Transformed into a "lake" liao ma, how come crocodile still around?

In the unfortunate situation of being attacked by a crocodile, one should try to outrun it, because most humans can run faster than an average croc.  If being bitten, use all your force to attack its eyes, the croc will open the mouth and you can escape.  Never attempt to carry it by its tail and wield it away or force open the mouth it will  be futile, unless you are tarzan.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1

In the unfortunate situation of being attacked by a crocodile, one should try to outrun it, because most humans can run faster than an average croc.  If being bitten, use all your force to attack its eyes, the croc will open the mouth and you can escape.  Never attempt to carry it by its tail and wield it away or force open the mouth it will  be futile.

good advice [thumbsup]

In the unfortunate situation of being attacked by a crocodile, one should try to outrun it, because most humans can run faster than an average croc.  If being bitten, use all your force to attack its eyes, the croc will open the mouth and you can escape.  Never attempt to carry it by its tail and wield it away or force open the mouth it will  be futile.

no rah....once the croc grab you by its teeth, its too late leow.  It will "death roll" the victim in the water until the victim drown [dizzy]  [knife]

no rah....once the croc grab you by its teeth, its too late leow.  It will "death roll" the victim in the water until the victim drown [dizzy]  [knife]

National Geo got teach how to survive croc attack .....

Poke the croc eyes and it will let go your hands or legs. The only soft spot for a croc and it is also their weakest point... :yuush:

National Geo got teach how to survive croc attack .....

Poke the croc eyes and it will let go your hands or legs. The only soft spot for a croc and it is also their weakest point... :yuush:

hokae....I will try to remember dat if I eh pai kena "death-rolled" ...... [sweatdrop]  

• Praise 1

Some years back, crocs at Sarimbun Reservoir, SAF Life Firing area..  

wah lao… how many years back was that huh? 

how come they still made us do RCO in all those dunno Poyan, Sarimbun, and was it Murai reservoirs  then??? 

maybe can consider relocating them to mandai reservoir?

that is of course unless they know how to crawl from BKE to PIE to AYE and exit Jurong Town Hall road  [lipsrsealed]

someone can teach them to topo.

Let's see, either 1 commando battalion, or naval diver unit, or 35SCE...

Good call.

Could well have been this.

I thought at the time the tail looked a bit too long.

Likely a monitor lizard. Saw a few times at the running track while running on the track.

could it be a monitor lizard?

panglor_monitor-lizard.jpg

damn cars wanna re-badged to other cars, monitor lizard also wanna be badged as crocodile...from far cannot tell the difference also