• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
30 replies to this topic | 185 praises

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:42 PM

Kumweng
  • Premium member
    Kumweng
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone can help me? Any way to reset the phone?

Or anyone can recommend me a repair shop which can help me

Thank in advance

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:49 PM

lausai88
  • Premium member
    lausai88
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thank in advance

is time to change to iphone 6s. it uses fingerprint to login, don't need password unless u reboot phone :grin:

alternatively, try jailbreak. just google it

Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:08 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thank in advance

Go to icloud.com/find. Login and locate your iPhone. Reset it from there.

Jamesc praised this

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:03 PM

Ahtiong79
  • Premium member
    Ahtiong79
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

You still need your Apple ID password to reset

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:27 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't know why people use hard passwords.

I use a simple password that I can never forget

for all my passwords -

ilikesex

:D

Staff69, Kangadrool, Mercs, Byteslurve, Spring, Bismarck, 2BDriver and 6 other members praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:37 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think doing a software upgrade/downgrade (or jailbreak) will clean everything up, including ID and password.

But you have to restart all over again.

If you have synced your data to another place (mac-book or mac-cloud), it will ok to resync back, otherwise everything is lost.

Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:48 AM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If u had forgotten ur password to ur account, u just need ur apple id to reset the password

If u had forgotten ur passcode to ur iphone, the only way is to reset but all data will be lost

If u had regularly backup to itunes, u may be able to retrieve the data later on
Toothiewabbit and FourZero praised this

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:01 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

for all my passwords -

ilikesex

Like!!!! [laugh]
2BDriver, Toothiewabbit and Jamesc praised this

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:02 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Forget it lah. Throw away your 4S and get this phone. It's not shameful to belong to the dinosaur era. Stick to this and you won't go wrong.

NTT_DoCoMo_FOMA_F880iES_bronze.jpg

Otherwise you will find yourself keep coming here to start thread and ask why cannot unlock lah, why fingerprint not working lah, forget this forget that, forget Google also can SEARCH for answer.

Edited by Watwheels, 16 October 2015 - 08:08 AM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:06 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sleep 7 to 8 hours per day should solve the problem long term.

Jamesc and 2BDriver praised this

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:10 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sleep 7 to 8 hours per day should solve the problem long term.

Bro I think you are the one that have not enough sleep. Post wrong thread, yo.

Edited by Watwheels, 16 October 2015 - 08:11 AM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:13 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

for all my passwords -

ilikesex

Some passwotd requires Alphabets & numbers...... :yuush:  

You can key in :-

ilikesexn696969 ... :serious-business:

Edited by Picnic06, 16 October 2015 - 08:14 AM.

Jamesc praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:18 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro I think you are the one that have not enough sleep. Post wrong thread, yo.

if hve enough sleep mean won't forget things liao :D
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:19 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If ppl can call out the wrong name during sex, use whatever easy password also no use. :D

Picnic06-Biante15 praised this

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:47 AM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Usually will need capital letter also.. So,

IlikeSEXn696969 should be good...

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:39 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ok this is my password that need caps 

and numbers and symbols.

1LikeS3X-:)

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:19 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

We check our phones so often I find it inconceivable that the threadstarter has "forgotten" his password. 

1 Anonymous member praised this

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:59 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i just need some clarifications ... my wife dropped her iphone 5c on the mrt ... less than 10 mins later the phone was switched off already - i can't track it anymore.

so if my wife used the iphone's security password feature, the finder would not be able to access the data right ? (else there would not have been so much hoohah about hacking the iphone in the US ??)

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:02 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if the passcode is 1234 then good luck ...

got nude photo, is it? [sly] [laugh]

if the passcode is not easy to guess ... it won't be easy to crack

the person probably refresh the phone

if you turn on icloud find my iphone ... can't even refresh ... need to authenticate via apple id

i just need some clarifications ... my wife dropped her iphone 5c on the mrt ... less than 10 mins later the phone was switched off already - i can't track it anymore.

so if my wife used the iphone's security password feature, the finder would not be able to access the data right ? (else there would not have been so much hoohah about hacking the iphone in the US ??)

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:06 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If she has iCloud, she can remotely wipe out the data inside the phone and lock the phone.
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: iphone4s, password and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users