Help: I forgotten my password for my Iphone 4S

Kumweng

if the passcode is 1234 then good luck ...

got nude photo, is it? [sly][laugh]

if the passcode is not easy to guess ... it won't be easy to crack

the person probably refresh the phone

if you turn on icloud find my iphone ... can't even refresh ... need to authenticate via apple id

i just need some clarifications ... my wife dropped her iphone 5c on the mrt ... less than 10 mins later the phone was switched off already - i can't track it anymore.

so if my wife used the iphone's security password feature, the finder would not be able to access the data right ? (else there would not have been so much hoohah about hacking the iphone in the US ??)

↡ Advertisement

i just need some clarifications ... my wife dropped her iphone 5c on the mrt ... less than 10 mins later the phone was switched off already - i can't track it anymore.

so if my wife used the iphone's security password feature, the finder would not be able to access the data right ? (else there would not have been so much hoohah about hacking the iphone in the US ??)

If she has iCloud, she can remotely wipe out the data inside the phone and lock the phone.

Twincharged
(edited)

if the passcode is 1234 then good luck ...

got nude photo, is it? [sly][laugh]

if the passcode is not easy to guess ... it won't be easy to crack

the person probably refresh the phone

if you turn on icloud find my iphone ... can't even refresh ... need to authenticate via apple id

should have some nude photos inside ... of my baby boy ...

i wrote to smrt but dun have much hope of finding it ...

so if they can't break the password, then the phone is virtually useless to the finder ? or can he still make us of it ?

will i still be able to access the phone even if the finder might have thrown the sim card already ?

Edited by Ysc3

Hypersonic

Phone does not have to be off. Just take out sim card will do. Lost already lah. I don't think anyone can access the phone without knowing the passcode. Most likely the phone would be flashed and set as new iphone.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Phone does not have to be off. Just take out sim card will do. Lost already lah. I don't think anyone can access the phone without knowing the passcode. Most likely the phone would be flashed and set as new iphone.

can an end-user flash the phone or only shops would have this type of equipment ?

i kinda feel better when you say that the data will not be accessible.

anyone can flash the iphone connect to a computer with iTunes software unless the phone is protected with Find My iPhone which requires apple id

• Praise 1

Twincharged

anyway, i managed to d/l the backup file from icloud and extracted quite alot of files from it. I have also set the phone to "lost mode" ... but alas, won't hold my breath for its return.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

anyway, i managed to d/l the backup file from icloud and extracted quite alot of files from it. I have also set the phone to "lost mode" ... but alas, won't hold my breath for its return.

you are fortune enough to get the phone backed up. or you will lost all of them. i did this dumb thing a year ago, lol

Twincharged

anyone got "activation lock" before ?

my wife had been using this ipad mini (wifi) for almost 3 years then all of a sudden, yesterday kenah "activation lock".

ask me to key in icloud details but it says my id cannot unlock.

bought it on ebay in 2013 ... brand new in box (supposed)

checked old mail ... but seller nolonger using ebay ...

Twincharged

I thought this was a taboo subject coz ppl tend to think that the device may be illegally gotten.

however, now I think this may have been a virus or some type of isolated hijacking.

my colleague just came to me today and showed me that his ipad (not mini) was also bricked since last Friday night.

If only people listened to me and use

Ilikesex

this thread would be dead as no one

will ever forget their password.

:D

• Praise 1

If only people listened to me and use

Ilikesex

this thread would be dead as no one

will ever forget their password.

:D

actually the best password is invalid. because when you enter the wrong password, the computer will prompt you the correct one hahaha

↡ Advertisement