Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
62 replies to this topic | 17 praises

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:59 PM

WoeiSongKeh
  • WoeiSongKeh
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Shortlisted this 2 due to pricing & reviews & product reviews.

Anyone use their service before.

Which will you recommend ? 

1. Supremo 

http://www.supremocar.com/

http://www.mycarforu...int-protection/

2. Blacknano

https://www.facebook...rvices/timeline

Toothiewabbit praised this
You Are the Author Of Your Own Life Story.

Posted 25 October 2015 - 10:43 PM

chenghuattan
  • chenghuattan
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sorry to O.T bro. Just another alternative.

Heard that New Age Polish and Ace Gt is the same boss. Ace Gt has very good reputations and a lot of people are talking about them.

Why don't consider New Age? Their overall package is cheap too although its brand-less. But if its from Ace, it should be good too. :)  

Posted 25 October 2015 - 11:08 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Heard that New Age Polish and Ace Gt is the same boss. Ace Gt has very good reputations and a lot of people are talking about them.
Why don't consider New Age? Their overall package is cheap too although its brand-less. But if its from Ace, it should be good too. :)

Sorry for OT bro...
Thanks for ur review ..
In this case, I think I will choose either black nano or supremo..

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:09 AM

AceGT_Grooming
  • Premium member
    AceGT_Grooming
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Wow.. that's informative! 

Its a pretty outdated news. 

George did start up New Age with plannings since beginning of this year and started operation in July.. After 1 month of operation(estimated), George has withdrawn(Estimated Aug 2015) due to some personal reasons. This self invested business venture has nothing to do with ACE GT Pte Ltd except that New Age has took a "good will" loan from ACE GT Pte Ltd which is undergoing repayment terms.

After his withdrawal, George Stop supplying Hybrid, Ceramic or Glass to New Age.

We officially declare that Non of Ms. Ace Gt Pte Ltd's Employees, Directors, Shareholders, Investors are in any way associated or have any business dealings with New Age. 

Please leave this thread for  WoeiSongKeh to gather his feedback.  [;)]

Ace Gt Pte Ltd
9 Yishun Industrial Street 1 #01-69/70
North Spring BIZHUB Singapore 7680163
E :info@sgpaintprotection.com | Tel: 6710 7793 | Whatsapp: 9635 5760 W:sgpaintprotection.com

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:25 AM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I am also looking at Black nano. [thumbsup]

Shortlisted this 2 due to pricing & reviews & product reviews.

Anyone use their service before.

Which will you recommend ? 

1. Supremo 

http://www.supremocar.com/

http://www.mycarforu...int-protection/

2. Blacknano

https://www.facebook...rvices/timeline

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:35 AM

WoeiSongKeh
  • WoeiSongKeh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for the comments & information people.

Just an update that I have chosen Supremo in the end.

PM me if you want to know the reasons as I feel not nice to put comparison in the public unless needed.

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:29 AM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Simpsons-walk-in-walk-out-whistling.gif

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:48 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Please PM me.

Thanks.

PM me if you want to know the reasons as I feel not nice to put comparison in the public unless needed.

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:53 AM

Kenneth2koh
  • Kenneth2koh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

pm me please

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:24 PM

Kenneth2koh
  • Kenneth2koh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

pm me please

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:25 PM

Tanguanpoh
  • Premium member
    Tanguanpoh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi I also choose Supremo in the end and no regret even supremo package is abit expensive than black nano

WoeiSongKeh praised this

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:33 PM

Dkhor
  • Dkhor
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

PM me please

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:54 PM

-Blitz-
  • -Blitz-
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

pm me please. tia

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:24 PM

Kenneth2koh
  • Kenneth2koh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I think the answer is simple. Supremo. Maintanence is $30 vs $130 for Blacknano. But I know for $130 I am getting another layer of 9h coating from Blacknano. But it's not stated much for supremo.

Nothing to pm and hide. U pay for what u get. Maybe sometime abit more

Edited by Kenneth2koh, 06 January 2016 - 06:25 PM.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:20 PM

Thomas168sg
  • Thomas168sg
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I chose Blacknano instead and never regretted.

Very satisfied with their service.

Dswm praised this

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:26 PM

Forte3737

How to contact George?

Wow.. that's informative! 

Its a pretty outdated news. 

George did start up New Age with plannings since beginning of this year and started operation in July.. After 1 month of operation(estimated), George has withdrawn(Estimated Aug 2015) due to some personal reasons. This self invested business venture has nothing to do with ACE GT Pte Ltd except that New Age has took a "good will" loan from ACE GT Pte Ltd which is undergoing repayment terms.

After his withdrawal, George Stop supplying Hybrid, Ceramic or Glass to New Age.

We officially declare that Non of Ms. Ace Gt Pte Ltd's Employees, Directors, Shareholders, Investors are in any way associated or have any business dealings with New Age. 

Please leave this thread for  WoeiSongKeh to gather his feedback.  [;)]

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:09 PM

Yang1982
  • Premium member
    Yang1982
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

After reading this thread, I sent my new car to Supremo for paint protection. Though this is my first time, I must say I am impressed by their service.

Wayne was patient n accommodating even though I was late for the appt resulting in his team having to work overtime.

He was also clear in his explanation of the different packages Supremo offers. Also kudos to his team for a job well done in my opinion. Meticulous n diligent, they done a very professional job.

Will definately recommend their services and am looking forward to future maintenance sessions.

P.S. I am not related to them. Just a satisfied customer.

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:21 PM

darkgod123
  • Premium member
    darkgod123
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

After reading this thread, I sent my new car to Supremo for paint protection. Though this is my first time, I must say I am impressed by their service.

Wayne was patient n accommodating even though I was late for the appt resulting in his team having to work overtime.

He was also clear in his explanation of the different packages Supremo offers. Also kudos to his team for a job well done in my opinion. Meticulous n diligent, they done a very professional job.

Will definately recommend their services and am looking forward to future maintenance sessions.

P.S. I am not related to them. Just a satisfied customer.

same, its quite outrageous that some other detailers charge so much way higher for the same service. Lucky to find supremo, i recommended to many friends and non of them have any regrets. Never heard of them saying they found someone else better or cheaper. 

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:34 AM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

How long does it take for the PPS? 

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:01 PM

WoeiSongKeh
  • WoeiSongKeh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Takes about 6-8 hrs if I rem correctly for my ride.

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Supremo Car Detailer

Supremo Car Detailer  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Nicholas123  |  Neutral Newbie

I rarely do reviews. However I'm very impressed by Wayne and his team's passion and professionalism in what they are doing.

Wayne's detailed explanation of the coating process and the different product used clearly illustrated his in-depth knowledge on the business. His team has also made an extra effort to remove some scratches on our air-con console which... » Read More

Supremo Car Detailer

Supremo Car Detailer  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Menthollite  |  Neutral Newbie

First of all, I need to mention my ride is black and when I brought it to Supremo it was already 3 months+ old.

Prior to that, I had been washing my ride every once a week which is not enough to keep the paintwork in optimal condition.

Before work was even started, Wayne and team assess the condition and show me even the minor defects that I didn't... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Supremo Car Detailer

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, toyotadetailing and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users