Renault Fluence 1.5 dci

Sopskysalat

Hi guys can I check if anyone took the Renault servicing package at 2nd and 3rd year? It's worth while ?Thanks

How much they quote u for 2&3years total 4services+timing belt changed?
↡ Advertisement

Bros, I think might not be getting the car as securing the Coe is pretty slim chance now.. T.T

Wearnes buey steady Ler.. I booked that time Coe 46k. Instead They only bid 44k last bid. Then they ask me TOP up 4K, will help me bid at 47k and non guarantee some more. dunno what logic behind. Haih.. 3 more bids to go...

Any bros having same situation like me? Can share what is the offer like?

@cheonglun Haha did u sign w them?

not yet. SE told me can book later. price will be remained for me. looking at the situation now... unlikely can get the car.. so no point deciding now.. haha.... =)

The taxi is the Renault Latitude. Not sure if it's reliable but the Renault SE who sold the Fluence to my dad says there are 2500 of them on the road.

Neutral Newbie

Bros, I think might not be getting the car as securing the Coe is pretty slim chance now.. T.T

Wearnes buey steady Ler.. I booked that time Coe 46k. Instead They only bid 44k last bid. Then they ask me TOP up 4K, will help me bid at 47k and non guarantee some more. dunno what logic behind. Haih.. 3 more bids to go...

Any bros having same situation like me? Can share what is the offer like?

My SE ask me to top up 6k since coe increase a lot. They said will bid at 48k if i top up and rebate is also at 48k. Doesnt make sense to me to top up that much. And its non guaranteed some more. Sigh

My SE ask me to top up 6k since coe increase a lot. They said will bid at 48k if i top up and rebate is also at 48k. Doesnt make sense to me to top up that much. And its non guaranteed some more. Sigh

Same as my situation.. Last bid Wearnes dont even submit a bid for me.. 2 more "time wasting" bids to go.. Last bid at 6-July-16... Xien...

Wtf, top up $6k for non guaranteed???!

Neutral Newbie

Yes. Its crazy. They're trying to fool me. But i wont top up tt much for NG coe. Is rather go buy a less than a yr car and use it till scrap.

Yes. Its crazy. They're trying to fool me. But i wont top up tt much for NG coe. Is rather go buy a less than a yr car and use it till scrap.

Bro, Bear with it Lar.. You have How many more bids to go? I got 2 more! Last bid on 6-July..

Neutral Newbie

Bro, Bear with it Lar.. You have How many more bids to go? I got 2 more! Last bid on 6-July..

I still have 4 more bids. LL suck thumb if cannot receive by 20 july coe coz my car srapping 25 july.
↡ Advertisement